Gardening Express — wrong goods delivered by hermes tracking number [protected]
After waiting several weeks for my goods which I ordered from Gardening express, I received a mixed up order from Hermes delivery service. Instead of receiving a plant, I received a cricket bat!
I've tried to contact Hermes without success. I understand that my contract is with Gardening Express and therefore the responsibility lies with them. I have paid for my order and request an investigation.
The plant I ordered is for a 60th birthday present to my friend and I am desperate to receive it in time for her birthday.
More Gardening Express Complaints & Reviews
- Gardeningexpress.co.uk - quick to take your money, but try and complain or ask for refund - they will not answer you
- www.gardeningexpress.co.uk - awful seller and he lies to much
- Gardening Express - non delivery of plant
- Gardening Express - plants not received but paid for
- Gardening Express - plant received not as product description
- Gardening Express - dead plants
- Gardening Express - dead plants. rude customer service. tries to remove reviews
- Gardening Express - order no.600090422 placed 15.4.18
- Gardening Express - lack of refund for cancelled goods
- Gardening Express - customer service and false advertising.