Gameloftunauthorized payment

Completely unsolicited text message to my son's phone saying that he was subscribed to Gameloft Club for £3.00 per month until he texted STOP to 80100. Didn't text stop as no credit at the time, but as soon as he topped up they took the £3.00 out. The "helpline" number doesn't work and I've emailed them to request a refund but I don't expect a reply to be honest. This is simple scamming and I'm really cross that they can get away with it. Is there a watchdog or ombudsman or something for these providers?

• Mi
    Michael Fallas Apr 03, 2012

The took an unauthorized payment of £2.50 from my account today via my paypal account and I have had to change the password to stop it again. No response from the company which states on their website No refuds are given for whatver reason yet I have not authorised this payment and gave permission for it to be takena nd have not to mu knowledge bout anythingf rom them recently. Seems like a con to me

Oliver109 Apr 04, 2012

I have never heard of gameloft until today and I had several charges to my credit card from them.

• Me
    mexxp Jun 08, 2012

i bought a game from gameloft but they never send me the link to download the game they took from me like 8.5 dollars...

Oliver109 Jun 08, 2012

They took $300 from me its not right the way they operate

Oliver109 Jun 08, 2012

See I never heard of them in my life an they don't seem to understand that they charged me $300 for a game I never even got

• He
    heath2011 Jul 13, 2012

Did I read this right? He didn't text stop when told he could and when you got charged you got mad at the company?

• Go
    gogeishago Nov 30, 2012

me too! and charges are still appearing on my sprint bill every month and sprint said they cannot refund me the money that is being charged, how does one get a hold of these gameloft people!??

• Ra
    Ravi bhilare Jan 18, 2013

Real football 13 after 15 level not responds

• Ra
    Ravi bhilare Jan 18, 2013

real football 13 game is after 15 level not responds please action my complains

• Pa
    Paul Mckenn Mar 28, 2013

very stupid game, especially when opponent is having the ball and it's at 45 minute / 90 minute, they will be allowed to hold the ball till they finish the attack (most of the time they score); the referee will immediate blow the whistle if my team is having the ball at 45/90 minute.

another thing is the opponent can easily tackle the ball away, and it's almost impossible for my player to tackle and get the ball back. The opponent can always react extremely fast! crap!

I am extremely frustrated!

And there's no way to earn free cash!

Marconi Yang Aug 15, 2013

I downloaded Dungeon Hunter 4 to my phone and played for awhile until I need some gem in game so I bought from them and then they keep deduct my credit for nothing, I didn't check until today. It keep deduct again but this time I got SMS from my bank notify about this transaction. This company is a really lousy SCAM company. Don't buy anything from them ...

• Do
    Donna Pape Porter May 17, 2016

GOOGLE *Gameloft Inc g.co/payhelp# CA $14.99

This is what is charged to my account and I do not have any idea why.

• Ni
    Nicole Hradil Aug 22, 2016

I was $450 via multiple charges of $29, $4.99, and $1.99, when I did not order anything. The charges occurred on 5/23/2016 when I wasn't even online.

• Ni
    Nicole Hradil Aug 22, 2016

$450 withdrawn without authorization!