Gameloft — unauthorized payment
Completely unsolicited text message to my son's phone saying that he was subscribed to Gameloft Club for £3.00 per month until he texted STOP to 80100. Didn't text stop as no credit at the time, but as soon as he topped up they took the £3.00 out. The "helpline" number doesn't work and I've emailed them to request a refund but I don't expect a reply to be honest. This is simple scamming and I'm really cross that they can get away with it. Is there a watchdog or ombudsman or something for these providers?
More Gameloft Complaints & Reviews
- Gameloft - unauthorised subscription
- Gameloft - march of empires imperial game bug!
- Gameloft - scam
- Gameloft Order And Chaos Online - charges made for orders not made
- Gameloft - inappropriate banning of players
- Gameloft - unfair customer service decision
- Googlegameloft - scam!!!
- Gameloft - I am complaining about blitz bridge I got banned for no reason
- Gameloft - disney's magic kingdom
- Gameloft - war effort solo event on 2018-09-29.