F.Y.Ecustomer service

D

I was at the lycoming mall fye located in muncy, pa. Not only was I not even looked at, greeted, or asked if I needed help finding something but I overheard a "manager" talking about an old manager who use to work there. I knew who this manager was because she helped my entire family every time we came in. She was always nice and helpful and she ending up leaving recently. I was sad to hear she had left but after asking where she went he continued to bad mouth saying she was bossy and strict. Is this what this company teaches? To have so called manager bad mouth others, yet those others left because of the company.
The store has completely changed not with looks but also the staff. There is no customer servicing, no friendly hello, but now we have to hear lies spread about someone who actually did the store good. We also watched him talk down to the employees that were there. Ordering them around while he just texted on his phone.
I ended up canceling my membership and just started going to other collectible stores around, going to this store is just not worth it anymore.

This guy has ruined this store for me. Not just with not even bothering to help but also bad mouthing someone who we enjoyed working there and who cared about her customers and going the extra mile for them.