Future Shop — Washer and dryer
I bought a washer and dryer 5 weeks ago. The sales per said there are not in stock but would be next week, so I agreed to pay the full amount and wait. 3 weeks later the rep called and said there is no washer but one opened box and offered to install that which I agreed. A week later the delivery guys brought only one dryer and no washer so I refused to take it and reschedulered another delivery. A week later the guys disconnected and took away my old appliances and appeared they brought two dryers instead of a washer. Because they couldn't to hook it up they left one dryer disconnected. So there is no water because the pipes from the washer couldn't hold the water and we had to turn the central plug off in order to stop the leak.
2 days later after speaking to two store managers nothing have been offered and was suggested to do a refund, without any compensation.
Decided to take a refund and forget the whole nightmare.
Never, never again.
More Future Shop Complaints & Reviews
- Future Shop - Sell defective appliances and not replace
- Future Shop - Wont exchange defective product after only a week of buying!
- Future Shop - extended warranty
- Future Shop - Salesman misleads on Product Service Plan
- Future Shop - PSP Extended Warrantry
- Future Shop - Careless Customer Service
- Future Shop - POOR COUSTER SERVICE
- Future Shop - Overcharged for defective product
- FUTURE SHOP - DOWNTOWN MONTREAL - Extended Warranty Scam
- Future Shop - NO DELIVERY