Menu
FunPlus
reviews & complaints

FunPlus
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

33 complaints
1 resolved 32 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of FunPlus. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
D
6:12 pm EST

FunPlus - State of Survival purchase loss

Purchased in-game item 11/19/21 @ $49.99. Never received (still don't have it). Submitted refund via Google since I've had problems of non-receipt in the past).
After numerous back and fourths, on 11/22 they claim an in-game debit of 4.99, which then turned into 49.99...from a refund back in July.
Shady tactics, some replies of theirs were deleted!

L
2:52 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I made on October 1st, purchase of a package inside game State of Survival and because I made a chargeback for wrong purchase they STOLE my money, retention a payment of the correct package . The retention of the same sets CRIME. They just don't give the package and charge me. THEY ARE CRIMINALS. THEY AREN'T A SERIOUS COMPANY.

Y
10:36 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Game sudah saya upgreat ke fersi terbaru tapi tidak dapat masuk ke game

N
10:13 pm EST

FunPlus - King of Avalon

King of Avalon has had a Kingsgroup Platform that I have invested monies to gain the benefits of. The platform has been down since at least November and every time I have asked when the Kingsgroup Platform will be back up, I get told "it's being optimized ". I believe I'm just getting the run around and put off . As a level 3 Kingsgroup member I am not receiving any of the benefits promised, in fact I'm not receiving any benefits at all.
[protected]@gmail.com

N
4:41 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I can't log in for hours already

D
9:13 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hello, I have been playing a game app called Guns of Glory for almost 3 years now. Over the course of the three years, I have spent thousands of dollars upgrading my castle. This is like a colonial times theme with pirates and even vampires. The game experience I would say is a lot of fun but Customer Support/Service is non-existing. My account wa...

B
5:26 pm EDT

FunPlus - King of avalon

Iam being charged for purchases I never made. I have not purchased since May. Today alone there are 23 charges on my card totalling almost $60 I never spent and there are a multitude of lots more
Kd790
Game name BUNNI

V
4:15 pm EDT

FunPlus - Purchase of toilet tissue

With the scarcity https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/d3b5f96503ebb08c37475037b0b2620c4b6e9832faadcc84ecf7b4c0b032ddd0.jpg of toilet tissue I found this site. They offered 24 rolls 2 free for $33+ and free shipping. Little did I know it was coming from somewhere in Asia. It took over 2 1/2 months to arrive. The picture on their site looked like American sold toilet tissue and even showed the same roll-count that was being offered. I am including a picture of what I received. I hate to admit I fell for this. Legit? A product arrived. Trustworthy? Questionable as advertising seems inaccurate.Packaging appears to be black trash bags tapped together. https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/af417d20d138739d3da35b21c629705cdf2ea034e090db565c747bc7fa04a5fd.jpg

J
3:09 pm EDT

FunPlus - King of avalon

This game frequently false advertised and does not give you what it charges you for. Submitting tickets is pointless as most the time they post generic responses unrelated to the issue, the other times they simply close the ticket. Funplus is a massive scam company now hiding behind name of century game since so many people learned how badly they scammed people they changed the name to try to trick them again. No working phone numbers and fake addresses given. The game is also incredibly racist to anyone not living in China. There are plenty of YouTube videos proving how much they scam people and it's also been shown the developers provide specific China based accounts with loads of free stuff that would cost others thousands of dollars to get, they do this to unfairly make others spend so they don't lose everything they have already invested. This company should not be allowed to operate outside of china with all the infinite undeniable evidence given over the years.

U
8:28 am EDT

FunPlus - Kings of Avalon customer service

I bought a package which I was charged twice for and customer services is refusing to resolve the issue. They say I have received a refund (which I have not and showed proof) and given me a penalty. This has been on going for nearly 3 weeks now.
I would like to know when I received the refund so I can either chase it up or get the misplaced penalty removed ASAP.
I have also informed them I purchased the package through iTunes and they keep telling me to go to google support.
At this point customer service is not answering my questions but keep closing the conversation down. I am unhappy with the way this situation has been handled from the start.

Tinks
K53

M
8:34 pm EST

FunPlus - Purchased items but did not receive them

Hello
Kingdom 449, in game name Daisy
I purchased a budle for honour challenge chest keys, value £9.99 but did not recieve them
I have attached the copy of receipt for your consideration as well as screenshot of my Lord profile, in case you cannot find me.

I was hoping to reach the second prize in timed target event (current score 280 and i just needed few artisan material for next coat of arms upgrade), but without receiving my keys I could not open the chests and my chances of reaching the 285 score was eliminated, I would be greatful if you consider compensating for that as well.

K449.Daisy

Update by Mastoure Moussavi
Mar 07, 2020 9:08 pm EST

Please can you remove this complain? I wanted to contact the fun plus customer service via email and did not wish to make a public complaint which includes my personal information.
Please remove my information and note that retaining it would be against GDPR.

Update by Mastoure Moussavi
Mar 07, 2020 9:08 pm EST

Please remove my information and note that retaining it would be against GDPR.

Purchased items appeared in my inventory . I wish to withdraw my complaint and have my information removed

B
12:00 pm EST

FunPlus - Guns of glory

I do not have the face book account that was I guess originally bound I believe so I can not get into my account my account is in 306 my user name is $billdoe$ I have c36 and I can tell u pretty much everything about my stats gear guards anything I spent a lot and can't get in my account and it's Impossible to get a response please help it kept saying log in thru face book I don't have that account anymore so what do I do

G
10:50 am EST

FunPlus - tapjoy reward missing

Hi, I have played King of avalan over a month to reach level 19 to receive tapjoy reward. But tapjoy replied your support gave answer that I was ineligible for the reward. I have reached level 19 and created account with my phone number [protected] and my email [protected]@yahoo.com. Im extremely upset with the occurance. Hope you will do some action about this issue and help me to get my reward. It was an upseting occurance after dedicating time over a month.

1 comment
K
Mar 27, 2020 10:49 pm EDT

At the end, did you receive the reward? I feel in a similar position, but I'm still waiting for feedback

C
2:00 pm EST

FunPlus - king of avalon

App failed to download purchases on 11/28/19. Immediately informed support. Could not make purchases and new attempts said already purchased and would download for free. Only generated a timeout message and never downloaded. Koa support directs me to Apple. Find out that Apple has charged me all failed attempts. They tell me koa should restore purchases. For 30 days nothing but repeat requests to go to Apple and supply receipts. Receipts sent 5 times. Money taken with nothing from support.

6:51 pm EST

FunPlus - guns of glory

Hi I had a problem login in on Nov 11th at 5:55am data error was showing up when I was opening app. So I uninstalled my app and reinstalled my app. Now my main account that is binded to Facebook is not found. I also have 2 farm accounts binded with gmail. I have sent in all the information they have asked and copy of recites snapshots of my estate name of my main account name of airship and gold amount, last time I've logged in. I haven't recieved a answer besides the requirements of what proof I need to show them its mine. I've been without a shield 21hrs now I cant talk to my alliance cause they are in another kingdom. Cant move my castle to there kingdom cause I am under 5days. Please help

6:05 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I accepted an offer in WWE Champions to reach castle level 16 in Guns of Glory for a reward. I installed the app through TapJoy's offerwall and launched the game. I reached castle level 16 but received no reward. I opened a support ticket with TapJoy, who passed the buck to you. I was denied my reward and told it was because I installed the app through...

T
5:08 pm EDT

FunPlus - in app purchases

I purchased the portrait pack with 10, 000 gold and didn't receive it I've provided receipts for the purchase and have not even got a word back, I also purchased the daily deal for 99cents also provided receipts and again nothing. I would like my purchase please guns of glory is starting to be a rip off game valcore kingdom 413 aka Author and songwriter Tim W Byrd...

9:16 am EDT

FunPlus - king of avalon

I have written for over a month for the refund of £27.99 that I did not authorise on my account. the game is king of avalon. the player name is Antichrist. where a subscription was put on that account without my authrisation. I reported it through the game on the same day it occured but have had no reponse from your company.

please respond on my email : [protected]@hotmail.com

C
1:42 am EDT

FunPlus - guns of glory

I started an account in Guns of Glory. I spent thousands of dollars on this account maxing it out. The account was hacked and stolen. I provided all information to prove it was my account. They said my account belonged to someone else. I provided receipts for purchases that are linked to that account to include my bank account to prove i made the purchase. Provided all information including others vouching the account was stolen. Customer support has written me off and doing nothing while someone is playing the account I built spending over $20, 000 on. They will not provide me with the contact information for their legal department. They told me to email all legal documents to customer support. They will never discuss anything or assist me in getting my account back.

R
1:23 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

12 September 2019 - I accepted an offer in Covet Fashion to reach castle level 14 in Guns of Glory for a reward of 38080 diamonds. I installed the app through TapJoy's offerwall and launched the game. 14 September 2019 - I accepted a different offer for Guns of Glory (I did not realise there was a one offer per game limit). The reward is 42160 diamonds. I...

FunPlus contacts