Fuddruckersrock found in ice cream cone

On March 16, 2017, I was having my birthday dinner with my friends at Fuddruckers in Union City, California. After my dinner, I decided to get ice cream in the store. Upon eating it, I was pleased with the product, but at the end of the dessert, as I was consuming my ice cream cone, I discovered a ROCK in the bottom of my cone. I'm not entirely sure how this object ended up not only in the bottom of my ice cream cone, but how it would have ended up in your store in the first place. I trustingly bit into the ice cream cone because I did not expect to find such an object in the cone and I may have even damaged a tooth. I believe that such careless procedures for food handling is absolutely unacceptable and potentially may even harm more customers if this lack of care is continued in the future. I hope you reform your policies so this does not happen again. Attached are images of the rock, which was fairly sizeable. Thank you for taking your time to review my complaint.

rock found in ice cream cone