FTD flowerwrong order!

A

My boyfriend ordered flower thru FTD and send it to my office on valentine's day. I talked to my boyfriend over the phone and realize the order that he placed is completely different than the one that I got. He ordered a dozen of pink roses with a heart shape godiva chocolate. Mine is mixture of different color (pink, red, yellow, orange), and they all seems like dying when I got them. The chocolate that I got is just a regular box of godiva chocolate (definitely not the one they show on their website!) Also the flower has no decoration like the one show on website.

I am very disappointed with the service that they have. They completely ruin my gift on my valentine's day. And after that, I realize the flower that my boyfriend ordered cost $50 dollars and the one that they send me is only $20 dollars!!! What a rip off! I will never use that service again and I hope no one got trick by their website!!!