FrontRowTickets.comfraud and scam

I ordered Rays Baseball tickets from Front Row Seats LLC online, and was told to pick-up tickets at will call. When I went to will call with my guests they gave us the tickets, however when we entered the stadium only one (1) ticket was good. Security pulled the other two (2) and accused us of trying to pass phony tickets and threatened call the police. After numerous e-mails, and calls to Front Row I was informed they would investigate the matter. Weeks later, they don't even bother to respond. I'm out $150.00 - Ripped off in Tampa.

• To
    Tommyolao Aug 17, 2010

FrontRowTickets.com is a fantastic site with great selection and service! I have used them tons of times and always had a great experience. This complaint is against Front Row Seats LLC, not Front Row Tickets.

• De
    deplorableDPdriver Jul 14, 2017

@Tommyolao Frontrowtickets.com is 100% a scam and ripoff artists. They robbed us briefly, thank God the credit card company refunded us. They won't respond to anyone about ripping us off.

• Up
    Upset in Tempe Jan 26, 2012

Bunch of smelly black people selling tickets on corners for Front Row

• Sh
    Shannon Colon Oct 13, 2016

FrontRowTickets enabled me to get tickets to a concert that was theoretically sold out but the seats were fantastic - very close to the stage and still at a very good price. The tickets came through very quickly and everything was trouble free.

• Wa
    Wanda Woods May 23, 2018

I was trying to find something a little bit more affordable than Ticketmaster or another option for receiving and the third-party sales I was referred to was Front Row Tickets. Predominantly, I’ve gone to WWE events and 49ers games.

Recently, I started going to Sharks games as well. Their promotions only come after I purchased the ticket but they give a conditional basis wherein you get $50 off your next purchase or $50 off of the ticket but you have to go through a grueling process.

So, I turn down whatever promotion was offered after the sale. I just want to buy and get my ticket and I’m happy to enjoy whatever event I’m going to.The staff are easy to work with and efficient; they are doing an awesome job!

• Al
    Al Smith12 Feb 15, 2019

I ordered two tickets from this company for a show at Proctors Theater in Schenectady, N.Y. When I did not receive the tickets I called the company and they told me I purchased parking tickets and not concert tickets for $90.00 They then told me that they were not responsible. They kept giving me a phone number that did not work. I LOST A TOTAL OF $134.00 AS A RESULT OF THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY!!!