Frontier Communications Corporationphone service has been out since june 14th. internet has been glitching offon since june 7th.

Fidgured storms were responsible and service would be restored. Finally called june 23rd received a trouble tricket, that was never submitted, #49498014. Called again on the 26th, because I vhecked online for my trouble ticket #, that I couldn't find. Rec2a call back from Tim at frontier, but was unable to receive thr2call because my Wifi keeps going out, and am using a call free with Wifi app. Calked again on the 27th, talked to John, who connected me with Jacob, trouble ticket#4646959, so I checked it today, frontier canceled my ticket. Called again today andtaljed to Matty, she said that Tech support wasn't answering and to call back tomorrow. I just a trouble ticket and someone to resolve my issue. PlPlease help. Email me at [protected]@gmail.com. Thank you.

An
Jul 01, 2019

Comments

Aug 23, 2019

Use their online troubleshooting wizard to guide you through the process to create a trouble ticket. I've learned the hard way after too many yrs of standing on my head trying to get cell service so I could call. Online time is minimal compared to calling customer service. It will check your phone line for problems, and tr ticket with number will be created. Much easier and you avoid talking to anyone. Be sure to call back after service is restored...request bill credit for days from trouble ticket creation to technician completion date. The company doesn't tell you about this...and they certainly don't automatically give you money back. Hope this helps.