Frigidaire / Freezerextended warranty

I purchased a freezer andwas talked into an extended warranty for an additional 49.99. I have had the freezer for two years when it stopped working. I lost about $350.00 worth of food. I notified the company told them I had purchased the extended warranty. they said they could not get the repairman out for two days. an appointment was made. The repairman said that a thermostat switch was bad and that I was going to have to pay approximately $165.00 and said that I was just covered for an additional 5 years on the compressor. When I was told that I was purchasing an extended warranty it was inferred that it was for the entire freezer not just the compressor that already has a five year warranty. This is no more than deciet, and a huge lie considering how many other people they scam this way.

Whatever happened to integrity, honesty, and a person word that means something!!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices