Frigidaire / Freezer — extended warranty
I purchased a freezer andwas talked into an extended warranty for an additional 49.99. I have had the freezer for two years when it stopped working. I lost about $350.00 worth of food. I notified the company told them I had purchased the extended warranty. they said they could not get the repairman out for two days. an appointment was made. The repairman said that a thermostat switch was bad and that I was going to have to pay approximately $165.00 and said that I was just covered for an additional 5 years on the compressor. When I was told that I was purchasing an extended warranty it was inferred that it was for the entire freezer not just the compressor that already has a five year warranty. This is no more than deciet, and a huge lie considering how many other people they scam this way.
Whatever happened to integrity, honesty, and a person word that means something!!!
More Frigidaire / Freezer Complaints & Reviews
- Electrolux Induction Range - e15 error code - cooktop not working
- Frigidaire - front load washer poorly engineered.
- Electrolux India - pathetic customer service by electrolux
- Electrolux Front Loader Washer & Dryer - % year warranty & dryer breaks 1.4 yrs into contract
- Electrolux - Washer & Dryer - rebate scam
- Frigidaire - product is front load washer, model fffw5000oqw
- Electrolux Microwave - terrible customer service
- Frigidaire - service contract
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - frigidaire dishwasher: 2 years old
- Frigidaire - refrigerator fan quit, spoiled food