FreeShipping.сomcharged with 12.97 without any reason

R

My account is charged with 12.97 without any reason. I dont recollect subscribing anything related to freeshipping or buying something.
I am not sure how could freeshipping.com charge me without any details.
As an immediate action I would expect the amount to be deposited back..
My last Name: kolluri
Area: Naperville - 60563

• Fr
    FreeshippingCustomerService Mar 18, 2016

Hi Rajaneesh I'm sorry for any inconvenience. I see that your membership was canceled and refunded in full on 3/17/16. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us directly at [email protected]