Having problems with Freelancer.com?

Freelancer.com Customer Service Contacts

Level 20, World Square, 680 George Street
Sydney, New South Wales
Australia - 2000

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Freelancer.com Customer Service. Initial Freelancer.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Freelancer.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Freelancer.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Freelancer.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.comlimited account

I asked a friend to add funds to my account using his credit card on 19th April as I don't own a credit card of my own and I had a deal with him that I will pay him off in cash. on 26th April I received a Freelancer banner that my account is limited. I paid more than half the amount to him in cash. Upon asking my friend he said the payment that was pending, he chargedback as I failed to pay him.
Moreover, He cancelled out his credit card services from the bank and is no longer in possession of that card or its rights. So he can't release the funds. Which freelancer wants him to release.
Now I'm left with nothing and my account is limited. My money that was in the account which are around 300 British pounds are still there and I can do nothing with them. I can't withdraw them. I can't make and hire people for projects.
I have provided verification. My account is still not accessible.
I want to withdraw funds from my account. I would like freelancer to resolve this matter. If nothing can be done I would like the remaining balance in my account to be sent to me. I would be really grateful to you.

limited account

Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.comlimited my account after I fund it with money

after I created an account with my company email and once I funded the account with my webmoney account they limited my account it's like a scamming scheme they wait till you fund your account then they will limited it and their respond was I need to verify my account.

I submitted my documents 7 times! And everytime they say we cant accept it because its expired and the issue was freelancer team don't know how to read french because it was valid till 2027

after I finish verification with them they start to delay with their respond imagine this my 4th day no reply from their side I tried to write on board they have in verification center with no luck I asked them to refund my money and close the account and they don't repsond

my issue is with proof of address verification they asking for a utility bill or bank document while im providing an official governmental ID that contains my address and they don't want to confirm it and its a french official verification document.

Dear freelancer I dont want anything from u! Just refund the money deposited in my account, and close it this is my first time and my last time for sure

very bad quality of service, and the support is far away from quality assurance

S

Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com — locked funds and nobody wants to help me solve it.

They've locked my funds due to "external issues" with the contest holder, funny thing is they did this 2...

Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.comfreelancer.com / scam and holding my money on their account

I had posted for a work and I awarded a project to one of the bidder. I made a fund of 50000 inr and after few mins my accounts shows limited access. Even though I had given proof of address still they holding my money and not responding proper. I m frustrated. If they need to do verification they should had done prior to funding, after the funding they just hold money and ask silly qns! This is unacceptable and I caution stay away from these people

freelancer.com / scam and holding my money on their account

• Freelancer.com's response · Mar 16, 2018

Hello Mail,

Thank you for your response. I believe we sent a ticket to you regarding your concern. Just kindly wait for a response on the assigned department, for the resolution if your concerns.

Thank you.

No Response!

Comments

• Updated by Mail Pramod · Mar 16, 2018

I had posted for a work and i awarded a project to one of the bidder. i made a fund of 50000 INR and after few mins my accounts shows limited access. even though i had given proof of address still they holding my money and not responding proper. i m frustrated. if they need to do verification they should had done prior to funding, after the funding they just hold money and ask silly qns! this is unacceptable and i caution stay away from these people

Verification Required
          Your Freelancer.com account has been limited for security reasons. It is a standard procedure to protect your funds and your account. You can continue to work, but you will need to verify your identity before transferring or withdrawing funds. Verify your identity.

All documents submitted and they still holding the amount and not doing verification! Very Bad Support from www.freelancer.com

@freelancer.com i need my money back or do the verification based on the documents provided. The support team is horrible and they are not responding now

These guys allow funding before verification after the fund comes they hold it telling the name of verification! If they want to do verification why they cant do prior to funding?

• Updated by Mail Pramod · Mar 16, 2018

See this its days long no response!

Comments

• Updated by Mail Pramod · Mar 16, 2018

Verification Required

• Updated by Mail Pramod · Mar 15, 2018

i cant even create milestones for the project awarded becoz of freelancer foul plays

• Updated by Mail Pramod · Mar 15, 2018

See my balance and warning above

Comments

Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.comtook $ without my knowledge then claimed no charges were made.

I was charged $70+ dollars that I did not authorize. When I sent the company and email to resolve the situation, They told me there were no charges made to my account when my account clearly states otherwise. Also, after I filed the complaint, I immediately received an email from Freelancer support representative "Noah" stating that because I filed said complaint, my account was limited. This website is a rip off. I've lost almost $100 that they say was never taken to begin with, which is a lie as you can see in the photo, for nothing!!! This website is a SCAM. Do NOT sign up.

S

Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com — they eaten my 35000 and now not even responding to my tickets

Freelancer.com is totally doing scams with everyone. I have earned 35000 in my account and I submitted the...

Freelancer.comfreelancer unauthorizedly deduct 430usd from my credit card

I was deducted 30+USD x 14 months=430 USD membership fee from credit card. The last deduction was stopped and I was scammed almost 400 USD by Freelancer. I contacted an employer whose name is Erwin C and the guy replied they can refund at most 6 months of membership fee 2nd December, 2017 when I communicated with Freelancer. Today I login my account and found they ask me to provide government issued identification like ID, passport, photo, signature, birth date information and my residential bill information before I can refund my money from my freelancer account to my credit card account. I consulted my bank and was told these documents and information could be used to fraud authorization on behalf of the account owner, me, myself. I have emailed Freelancer and asked them to refund me money unconditionally. I hope someone here can tell me how to communicate with this company. Their action is dangerous to society. I am in Shanghai, China.

Here I post the details of my communication with Freelancer:

Username: williamcyber

I know this chat box looks
          broken but it's not! :) You'll be able to type and 'send' a message as soon as
          an agent gets connected with you. *Please keep this chat window open (don't
          close it!) to hold your spot in the queue. :) * We want to help you asap!

You are now chatting with Erwin
          C. (CX Specialist - Live Chat Support). Let us know if our Customer Support
          Agent assisted you well by answering the survey at the end of the chat.

14:35Erwin C.:Hi, this is Erwin. Welcome to Freelancer.com Support
          Desk.

14:35Erwin C.:How may I help you, Williamcyber?

14:36williamcyber:hi, my ticket ID is AEM-[protected]

14:36Erwin C.:please give me a minute or two to look into this.

14:37williamcyber:after submitting the request, I am trying
          to cancel my membership

14:38williamcyber:I follow the instruction, to click the
          setting, then membership, but when I click the membership under setting menu,
          there is no response

14:39williamcyber:I need to cancel the membership immediately

14:39Erwin C.:please give me more time to look into this.

14:39williamcyber:"If you wish to go back to Free
          Membership, you can cancel your current membership plan instead.

To do
          this, click the thumbnail profile picture from your Dashboard page and select
          Settings. On your Settings page, select the Membership tab and click
          Cancel."

14:40williamcyber:OK

14:47Erwin C.:Our records show that you took advantage of the Free
          Trial of our Professional Membership on 25 October 2016.

14:47Erwin C.:Since it was not downgraded back to Free, it was
          automatically renewed with its respective charge.

14:47Erwin C.:Moreover, since you didn't have funds when the renewal
          occurred, the system drafted funds from your credit card due to our billing
          agreement.

14:47Erwin C.:There should also be a notification on the Newsfeed of
          your Dashboard which states that your Professional Membership will
          automatically renew at $29.95 USD per month, starting Nov 25, 2016 unless you
          cancel it before then.

14:47Erwin C.:As a one-time courtesy, we may stop your membership and
          refund up to 6 months of the fees that you incurred.

14:47Erwin C.:However, you will lose all of the benefits of the said
          plan listed below:

14:47Erwin C.:300 Bids Per Month, 100 Skills, Daily Withdrawals, Unlock
          Rewards, Unlimited Project Bookmarks, Preferred Freelancer Eligible, Custom
          Cover Photo, 20 Employer Followings, 15 External Invoicings, Free Project
          Extensions, Free Sealed Projects, High Value Project Bidding.

14:48Erwin C.:Would you like to proceed with the cancellation of your
          plan, the refund of 6 months of its fee, and lose the mentioned benefits?

14:49williamcyber:why not return me all money?

14:50williamcyber:please tell me the reason you charge me
          without my consent

14:51williamcyber:even I have make use of your free trial,
          you still have no reason to charge me without my consent

14:52williamcyber:I have reported to my local police office
          and China Bank

14:53williamcyber:I don't need any benefits you mentioned

14:54williamcyber:I even don't know what are they

14:55williamcyber:I am angry just because I was charged money
          by others without my consent.

14:56williamcyber:no body sent me even a email to verify the
          confirmation of my spending.

14:57williamcyber:I feel to be stole by someone

14:58Erwin C.:As discussed, the charges were for the renewal of your
          Professional Membership that you incurred.

14:58Erwin C.:The auto-deposit from your credit card was due to our
          billing agreement.

14:58Erwin C.:Adding a verified payment source or initially depositing
          funds automatically activates a billing agreement.

14:58Erwin C.:This payment feature has been implemented so depositing
          funds via credit card becomes a one-step process which can be completed on the
          site.

14:59Erwin C.:Also, please give me more time to see if it is possible
          to refund all the fees you incurred.

15:00williamcyber:please show me any agreements which prove
          my fault for my being charged by anyone else. I need them.

15:00williamcyber:Thank you, sir.

15:01williamcyber:My angry is to Freelancer, rather than a
          specific employee

15:02williamcyber:If I offended you personally, I am sorry.

15:06williamcyber:It is just today when I clicked the
          confirmation email to activate my account in order to operate to cancel my
          membership with Freelancer website. You can check if I said the fact.

15:10Erwin C.:You may check the notification on your Dashboard which
          states that the said membership will renew at $29.95 USD per month, starting
          Nov 25. Also, we may refund only up to 6 months of the fees that you incurred.

15:11Erwin C.:Would you like to proceed with the refund of 6 months of
          the fees that you incurred and cancellation of the said plan?

15:14williamcyber:first please delete my membership today.
          second return me money what you said. third I tell you here I will start the
          accuse from my local administration.

15:15williamcyber:If you think you have proper reason to
          refuse returning my rest amount of money please show me any agreement.

15:17williamcyber:That I am wronged is worse than the money I
          lost. Because you still do not admit your improper doing.

15:24Erwin C.:We have now stopped the said plan and refunded up to 6
          months of the fees that you incurred to your Freelancer.com account.

15:24Erwin C.:It is also stated on section "6. Fees and
          Services" or our site's Terms and Conditions that "We charge fees for
          certain services, such as introduction fees for Projects, listing upgrades and
          memberships.".

15:24Erwin C.:Furthermore, there is a notification on the Newsfeed of
          your Dashboard which informed you that the said membership plan will renew at
          $29.95 USD per month, starting Nov 25 2016 unless you cancel it before then.

15:24Erwin C.:Since you have been notified about this on our site and
          you failed to cancel your membership before it renewed, you were charged the
          fee for its renewal according to our site's Terms and Conditions.

15:24Erwin C.:You may check our site's Terms and Conditions on the link
          below:

15:24Erwin C.:https://www.freelancer.com/about/terms

15:29Erwin C.:Is there anything else that I can help you with?

15:29williamcyber:yes

15:30Erwin C.:If you have other questions, kindly let us know so that
          we may provide recommendations.

15:31williamcyber:I just have made use of the free trial. I
          can keep my property safe with out answering any notification from an equal
          business company.

15:32williamcyber:I have received many emails including spam
          emails

15:33williamcyber:need I to see and reply every one of them
          to protect my money from being charged?

15:34williamcyber:the terms is defined by Freelancer who is
          not government, nor judge

15:35williamcyber:why should I have to reply the notification
          from Freelancer to ensure my money still in my purse?

15:36williamcyber:yes, I made use of the free trial. But it
          is free trial.

15:37williamcyber:Is there any agreement to rule that I have
          to reply your notifications if I used your free trial?

15:38Erwin C.:Just to clarify, it is also stated in section 1. of our
          site's Terms and Conditions that "By accessing the Website, you agree to
          the following terms with Freelancer.".

15:38Erwin C.:Also, if you are referring to the charges for the said
          membership, you do not have to reply to every email or notification.

15:38Erwin C.:What you could have done was downgrade the said
          membership plan before it renewed since our site has informed you of its
          renewal with its respective charge starting Nov 25, 2016.

15:38Erwin C.:Since you failed to cancel it and downgrade to Free
          before its renewal date even after you have been informed on our site, you were
          charged fees for it according to our site's Terms and Conditions.

15:41williamcyber:who has the right to set an automatic
          trigger to take my money when he/she is not aware of?

15:41williamcyber:you have not answer my question directly

15:43williamcyber:I don't have responsibility to do anything
          to keep my money safe.

15:46williamcyber:Freelancer want to get my money. Freelancer
          set its questions to be replied from me. They are Freelancer's issue, they are
          Freelancer's business tricky, nothing to do with me, nothing to do with my
          responsibility of doing something.

15:49williamcyber:My money should be safe no matter are there
          any notifications or other questions raised by anyone else to be responsed.

15:54Erwin C.:As earlier discussed, the automatic deposit from your
          credit card was due to our billing agreement which our site implements so that
          depositing funds via credit card becomes a one-step process which can be
          completed on the site.

15:54Erwin C.:We also respect your opinion.

15:54Erwin C.:However, as discussed, you were charged the fees as you
          have failed to cancel your membership plan to free before its renewal date.

15:54williamcyber:in 10 minuted I will have to leave to do
          something else. the discussion will be stopped but the cased is not ended.

15:55williamcyber:the case is not ended

15:55williamcyber:till you return all my money

15:56williamcyber:thank you for listening my reasoning

Last edited: 13 minutes ago

• Co
              coderkid Feb 07, 2018

Freelancer.com is a BIG SCAM/ FRAUD Company.
              They are stealing money of innocent people.
              All we can do is to stop using this website or if not possible then at least try to take/make payment using other platform like - transferwise.com
              And my message to all the employers and freelancers using their service is - please do not look for reviews as in most of the cases they are not genuine and do communicate using their platform (free of cost) and NEVER do any transactions on freelancer.com.

• Sh
              Shaimaa Ibrahim Jun 02, 2018

@coderkid Or maybe find a way to take a collective action against them. Sue them?

Freelancerjustanswer help

On my bank statement I see that Justanswer charged me $37 US for help I didn't get! I got as far as having an expert on the screen but I told him that I could fix the problem myself. (My husband came home & he did get a new email address, so He helped me!)
            The expert remained on screen, but he did nothing because I didn't ask him for any help!! I expect you will give me a refund for that $37 US to my Visa card.
            Thank you. Carolyn Harrington

• Ju
                JustAnswer.com Support Dec 15, 2017

Hello Carolyn,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this. Unfortunately Complaints Board doesn't send us any relevant information about your account that would allow us to take any action.

We're happy to issue a refund if you didn't' receive any assistance however you will need to contact our Customer Care team by phone at [protected] or by email at [email protected] All you need to provide is the email address or username of your account and we should be able to pull it up and get the refund processed.

Please let us know if you need anything else and we're happy to help.

Sincerely,
                Adam Roesel - Customer Care Supervisor

Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.comI got scammed and freelancer support does not help

I recently got scammed by one of the freelancers on the FREELANCER.COM platform. He forced me to release 50% milestone without showing any work. I did it because I am very unexperienced in this world.

So he stole my money and my other half milestone is also stuck in my account.

I created a PayPal dispute as the support did not want me to help with this case. Just because I created a PayPal dispute they limited my freelancer account and told me to close to disputes so they can work on it. I closed the PayPal disputes but they are not responding now! Now it is not possible to open a new PayPal dispute because you can only open once for one PayPal transaction!!! So FREELANCER.COM SUPPORT also tricked me.

Shortly, FREELANCER SUPPORT limited my account and not helping me to solve my case!

My 232 USD got stolen and no one cares. Plus I lost so much time and energy. Meanwhile I hired another freelancer on UPWORK and he finished his work in 24 hours. No scams no support issues or anything! Don't use FREELANCER, use UPWORK. It is way much better.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK FREELANCER. DO YOUR JOB AND TAKE CARE OF IT.

Support case: #UEV-[protected]

RESOLVED

1 hour after I posted this review, a support agent named Eleanor from FREELANCER.COM took care of the case and the full amount was refunded back to my PayPal account. I wish it would not have been necessary to post a review here. FREELANCER has to improve the quality of their customer support.

Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.comsuspended account without any notice.

My account was being suspended without any notice...Immediately i sent email to there support team to [protected]@freelancer.com with email ID asking them to provide reason for this and the further steps to resolving it but they Just assigned Ticket ID [#FNU-[protected]] by there automated system.

But just imagine even after 5 days they don't even send me any reply specifying the reason for suspending account so for today date i even don't know for what reason my account suspended...also just for the knowledge i am having premium membership plan for which i am spending $200/month charges each month also i purchase corporate badges spending more $200/year...After spending this fees still from last 1 week i am not able to login to the system and IMPORTANTLY I EVEN DON'T KNOW REASON FOR THIS ACCOUNT SUSPENDED...

I am ready to resolve any issue or can submit any documents for verification if they require but don't know how to contact them...they don't have any chat or real time system to communicate...

If here is any freelancer team reading this message then please help me you can see detail on my Ticket ID...

I am having very good corporate profile on freelancer and i really don't deserve this kind of support..

Please reply...

L

Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com — they got me too!!!

Why people do this I don't know. I'm taking them to court . Because I told that Witch to close my account and...

Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.comdo not use this platform! stay away! my review is long but worth reading. consider it a warning.

TLDR: Freelancer.com support agent single-handedly ruined my life.

Freelancer.com is ruining my life, and the lives of thousands of contractors, it's not to be trusted nor used. My review is long but worth reading and will show you how no one in their right mind, should use it.

I've been a member in this platform for over 5 years, I'm in the top 0.5% of contractors, I have 57 reviews, and 56 of them are perfect 5 stars. I only mentioned all of this, to show you that if they're treating me this way, then imagine how they would treat other users.

I had an issue with the website a while back, which I'll spare you the details of, that lead me to escalate the matter to get it solved, which I did. Prior to that issue, the website was placing a 2 months limitation on my account which stopped me from being paid or getting work, and after I resolved that I issue, I must have stepped on a few toes, because the day after, my account was placed under limitation once again. I contacted the website asking for an explanation, and the support agent rudely told me to stop asking questions and do my work, and they'll remove it when they feel like it. They didn't use these words, but it was the gest of it. I'm a proud person, and would never beg nor plead but i was put in a corner. A few months back my father passed away, and just a couple weeks later, i was in a bad car accident which left me in a bad shape and had to use all my savings to pay my medical bills. Right after that, the account was limited for two months as i mentioned earlier and i was barely getting by. But once the issue was resolved and the new "open limitation" was placed, i was desperate and strapped for cash. I had $3600 in my account which freelancer refused to allow me to withdraw, and at the same time I had bills piling up, so I contacted them appealing to their humanity and explaining that I did absolutely nothing wrong to deserve such treatment. I'm a well-respected person in my industry yet I was being treated like a criminal. It became clear later on that this limitation was placed by a support agent which I apparently angered during the first issue, and that the website had no basis nor reason to limit me. The first time I asked for the reason I was told that there's no reason and that I should keep working, then I was told that because a client complained, and in another occasion, i was told something else that I can't quite remember. At the end, they stopped making excuses and told me that the limitation will be lifted on the 4 of November, the date in which I'm writing this review. And I was told so on 5 separate occasions which I luckily have documented and asked for the Chat ID's (which is something you should always do when dealing with freelancer). A one-month limitation was hard and I didn't know if I can make it, but I basically had no choice, and they knew it. But a few days after this, the support agent that has something against me contacted me letting me know that she will only remove my limitation once I finish all my open projects, i tried to explain to her that this can't be, and that as a contractor I have no authority over clients to close projects, they can take forever with edits and improvements and new features, or just leave or any other scenario which I have no control over. I explained that my work is my life, that I will finish my work regardless because I have a responsibility toward my clients, and that how do they expect me to survive until then if my account is limited and I don't even have access to my money. And over our conversation that lasted a few weeks, i kept contacting freelancer and asking about the limitation and all the support agents assured me that it will be removed on the 4th, but she insisted that it won't, and apparently she won, because today I woke up, and indeed the limitation is still here.
                  A support agent, that had something against me is ruining my life, is pushing me to depression and shortly homelessness. Last year around this time i was a successful business owner, and due to a series of misfortunate events, I have been reduced to this. Being treated like a thief or something, and constantly being threatened and told that my account can be suspended and deleted at any time.
                  I gave 5 years to freelancer, I wholeheartedly trusted them, and one of their support agents basically ruined my life because I stepped on her toes. I'm at a loss for words, I don't know how I should feel, what I should do, the only clear thought in my mind is that I should warn people about this platform and tell them to stay the hell away. Whether you're a contractor or an employer, they will screw you mercilessly and you won't have a leg to stand on. If they did all of this to me, imagine what they would do to you...

PS: I heard of many cases where users had their accounts suspended after complaining about this platform. I realize the risk, and I'm taking it for you good people, so you know who you're dealing. And if my account does get suspended, I'll update my review and let you know.

Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.comgraphic design

I created a contest on Freelancer.com for a graphic designer. I paid $300 for the contest, selected the best artist then the artist said he didnt want to do it. I wrote to Freelancer.com to tell them of the situation and they basically said you cant have you money back. I also have email with them acknowledging the person refused to do the work. This site is fraud and I have been a victim of grand felony larceny by just using the site. I cant recommend this site at all and would ask that anyone even thinking about using it to stay far away. I have never used a site that takes your money and dont deliver the service paid for. Then turn around and shut down your account to stop you from capturing all evidence in their system for evidence.

Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.comout of money

I was looking for someone to make a logo for my company.
                      The website representative asked me to pay in advance, even though they hadn't started their job yet. A weak later they found a guy who wanted to work with me. I looked through his works and agreed to hire him. The deadline was the Friday evening. The project wasn't done on time and the guy just went away without saying anything. He got my money undeservedly.
                      I want you to look into this matter.
                      I will provide all needed details after you contact me.

Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.comfreelancer.com

Freelancer.com is scam! I have had my account suspended twice! The first time they suspended my account happened a few months ago.

I had to identify my self i did and now they limitted my account again asking for re identify my self.

i had an ongoing project with 155 dollar on my account they just stolen my money too. because off limitted account im not able to contact their [censor] live support. they dont answer my created tickets also not via mail i contacted them on [protected]@freelancer.com and [protected]@freelancer.com

Just fix my account issue and give my money back . !!!

• Updated by Reda Amin - · Oct 17, 2017

Level 20, World Square, 680 George Street, Sydney, New South Wales, 2000
                            Australia this is their adres details

Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.comscam via account suspension

I invited one of my relative to work and share my work with him but freelancer.com suspended all of my and his activity to perform any work also they banned us from withdrawing any money from accounts its scam for frist time users like me to work at freelancer.com
                          Photo 1 indicate all money earned reverted back to clients all earning gone
                          my relative are frustrated and complaining me for inviting at freelancer
                          freelancer.com are affecting my personal life itself
                          scam via account suspension
                          Don't invite someone if not want happens like me

Freelancer.comaccount closed without notice

Ticket ID: QSW-[protected], Ticket ID: JAK-[protected] & Ticket ID: FBA-[protected]

Username: marko66
                            email: [protected]@msn.com

Please respond as soon as possible, my account was closed without any notification and I have NOT violated any of your rules I have urgent projects running which is about to complete. Freelancer working on my project has responded and I am about to end the dispute with the freelancer. When I tried to login the account has been closed. Please respond asap this project is very important and I have money in freelancer. Why is the account close for no reasons

Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.comcharged my bank account a payment I don't know

I opened an account in freelancer.com but after that i never used it.Signed up for free right? My bank account now has insufficient balance. I went to the bank and asked where did my money go and confirmed that freelancer charged me a payment I don't know what it is and I don't have any idea what's the payment for coz after signing up I just leave my account as it is. Date that you guys charged me was last Oct 3. Why charge my debit card to a payment I never know? You don't do that to your customers! This is rude . I want my money back to my account! Please response !

Freelancer.compayment not received; support inefficient

Hello. I have been registered on freelancer.com as a freelancer for a while now. Recently, I took a job from a user, ITb69_Translation Service. This person not only used my goodwill to his advantage, but also marked the job I have already delivered -and which he said to be reviewed-incomplete the second 14 days dispute period ends.

Support team is no help at this point, understandably, they are not responsible after 14 days of milestone claim. However, my further research into this scammer revealed that he is also outsourcing the outsourced; rewarding jobs he is awarded on the same platform to freelancers.

It is frustrating to learn further about non-protective policies of the website, but it is more frustrating that I cannot give a feedback to this guy anymore.

Solved with extra support

• Updated by Oytun Buyrukcu · Oct 20, 2017

Around one month later, Freelancer.com complaint board got in touch with me and been very helpful in the resolution of my problem.
                                    The kind of support was more important to me than the compensation to me. I extend my thanks to them.

Freelancer.comfreelancer stolen money from my freelancer wallet

I completed job and get paid, I saw money in my freelancer wallet, after few hour's I found had negative balance in my account, in detail I found Payment Reversed -$200(no reasons). And they added transactions charges -$20. I try to contact with client but found his account was deleted. In screen sort they written Reverse Milestone payment, But had client released payment, and had $180 in my freelancer wallet.

freelancer stolen money from my freelancer wallet