FreecreditReport.com — false ad/additional charges/shady oversees business
I went on to this site to view my credit report on 04/09/2012. The site advertises $1.00 credit reports and a $15 membership if you don't cancel within a certain time frame. I got in contact with a debt repair agency and they referred me to a different site. So I called freecreditreport.com to cancel and after asking the girl multiple times to STOP trying to get me to keep the account, it was cancelled. On 04/10/2012 I receive a call from visa reporting fishy charges to my account. I check my online statement and there is a $1.00 charge followed by a $31.95 charge by the same company!!! I called, outraged, and after speaking to this very stupid woman for 30mins about ethics and pop ups (I asked to speak to a supervisor after 5min and never spoke to one), I was put on hold. "Anne" in the "Philippines" told me her supervisor "Laura" said she could refund me HALF of the charge. No confirmation email, No last names, nothing to insure I'll get my money back. DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!! ANYTHING THAT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE PROBABLY IS!!!
More FreecreditReport.com Complaints & Reviews
- Free Credit Report 360 - Fraud
- CIC Triple Advantage - How to cancel the charges!
- Free Credit Report - Unauthorized credit card charge
- CIC Triple Advantage - Unauthorized billing!
- Free Credit Report - They took 29. 95 out of my account
- FreecreditReport.com - freecreditreport.com
- FreecreditReport.com - screwed by freecreditreport.com AKA CIC TripleAdvantage
- Free Credit Report - Scam charges!
- CIC Triple Advantage - Sneaky membership
- CIC Triple Advantage - Charges for services not oredered