Fred Meyer / employee of loss and prevention

United States Review updated:

I was in the store on Debate and Muldoon shopping. I had a lot of bags from other stores and. Fred Meyers was the last list. I bought a phone from there that night. Anyway I purchased the phone first even set it up. I had all my bags and purse and heavy coat on a cart because I had allot of things. Yes I had a bathrobe in the cart but I was not going to steal it. Well this man, caucasian seen me heading to the bathroom wit g the cart and have me a dirty look. He asked what I was doing. I said I have reciepts for everything and I had to use the bathroom real bad. Mind you I had three big bags of clothes and such. A purse and coat. He said I could not use their cart on the bathroom. I wad libid. How am I goingto get all my things in the door at the same ruins without the cart. Well I emptied it on the bathroom then pushed it out the door with the unpaid items. Well thefollowing day I went back to get a tablet or look at one and my bp. He approached me with a sneer on his face asking me if I had pushed any carts in the bathroom worth unpaid murchandise. Looking at me like I did something wrong. Well I said no. Today I went in the storeart about 9:40 to buy a phone some makeup and maybe clothes. I was looking at the makeup when I was approached by a woman who said that loss and prevention said I was there for 3 hours and asked me to leave. I did I just got there. So she walked away but was really watching me. I was trying on the eyeshadow from the samples and checking the name to get the one I wanted and she didI want allowed to open the product. I told her I didn't. Just making sure I got the right one when she said I had to leave because loss and prevention said so. I know that this is the same man from a month earlier. I am an Alaskan Native and know that this was due to my racer. For they kicked out another Alaskan Native for no reason either. I have no shop living charges or history and have between shopping at the Fred Meyers stores for many years. I have not been so insalted in my time on this earth. I want an apology from this man and the store manager who was the woman who told me to leave. So you condone this type of behaviour from your attire manager and obviously the head of loss prevention? Do you back your employees when they behave with prejudice and malice just because I am Native? I have disabilities and an ostomy bag. I've been in two comas leaving me with bad memory loss and tire ready. I go to thebathroom mote frequently due to this and I feel as if my right to shop or be in that store was compromised. They both displayed prejudice behaviour and malice. I asked what did I do wrong and she said nothing but that loss prevention wanted me out. This man made it personal. I have a lot of family and friends who shop a lot at Fred's. I'm from Juneau AK. I wad being put in a category and the neck withmy rights. I'm really considering contacting a civil rights attorney a well as one who specializes in this sort of thing. I feel misjudged. Embarrassed. And I just don't think that the manager of said store, who told me to leave Evan though I did nothing wrong should be holding such a position of she is going to behave rudely and biasly. I am thinking of what I ought to do next. My friend works at the traffic station and I have another who works at the local TV station. This would make for Ann interesting read. I am quite angry and had to go to walmart where I spent 200.00 on items that I wanted to spend at your store. I am insulted. I am beyond words. Like I said. I am disabled and the disability organization would give me some advise as to what I should do from here. I want an apology from the both of them with some sort of disciplinary action taken against them. Like I said. I was a customer of yours for over 30 years. What a shame that you have employees who disrespect and demoralize your customers who happen to be a minority. And a woman. What will be done?

Pr
May 16, 2019

Comments

• 4t
      May 17, 2019

YOU ARE THE RACIST ONE. You are only ASSuming that this has to do with your race. You need to be sued for libel for false claims of racism and deported to where you came from. You are the one that should apologize. I hope that you contact a civil law case lawyer and that you lose and still have to pay the lawyer. Maybe that will teach you not to make ASSumptions. I hope that you go on TV and make a huge fool of yourself. Going on TV would also get you sued for slander for the false accusations of racism. The written false accusation will get you sued for libel. The only way to stop people from playing the race card would be to sue you for false claims, then deport you. That will deter people from doing the same.