Fox TVfox network leaves dish

My mom is 64 years old and her and I enjoyed watching Fox good day in the mornings. I also enjoyed using it when the weather was severe.

Both sides need to get over themselves and act peacefully, instead of punishing viewers who can't afford to change services nor can we cancel them.

My mom just signed up for dish (switched from spectrum). I'm only asking both sides to act peaceful with each other and come to an agreement tht makes everyone including viewers happy.

Gr
Sep 27, 2019

Comments

• Ab
      Sep 28, 2019

We agree. We missed the Penn State game last night because we had no idea the Fox Sports wasn't on DISH. We tried to get the highlights today and found out that Big 10 wasn't on either. We tried to call Fox Sports and no one answered the call. This is a disgrace. Why is Fox News on and Fox Sports isn't. Why does Fox believe that keeping the lies going on Fox News is important but the "escape" provided by sports isn't important???????

• Di
      Sep 28, 2019

Right that is because fox is filled with a bunch of money hungry [censored] with their heads up their asses. They have been making terrible decisions lately in regards to there networking