Fossilcustomer service

C

I have just received the worst costumer service of my life. I had bought a Fossil watch about 2 weeks ago from Watch Station (in CrossIron Mills) as a gift to a friend, only to discover that the face of the watch was scratched. I still had the receipt of the watch, so I went to the Fossil store in Market Mall to get it exchanged. The women who was the store manager (I believe her name was Liz Murphy) showed me absolutely no respect right from the start.
She refused to let me exchange the watch because when I had bought it, I had received an employee discount from a friend who was working. At the time of purchase, there seemed to be no problem at all. The manager of Watch Station was the one who rung me through the cash register, and no one had any issues with me receiving the discount. I did not understand why it was such a big deal. I paid for the watch so I should be able to exchange it.
The manager then began to yell at me, and accused me of being a jerk for arguing with her, about why I should receive an exchange for a watch that I paid for...? It made no sense, and on top of that she had no proof of this crazy store policy. She declared my purchase as an "illegal purchase" even though I still had the receipt to prove that I paid for it. This manager then began to freak out, saying she was going to call Watch Station and get that employee fired, saying that we will never be able to exchange this watch. She then screamed "I'm taking this receipt" and actually REACHED INTO MY BAG, grabbed out the receipt and ran off into the back to take a photocopy. Unbelievable. This woman had NO right to invade my personal space. There is NO excuse for such poor costumer service. No manager or employee should ever engage in contact like that with a costumer whatsoever. All I wanted was an exchange because I bought a scratched watch. That was it. She threatened to call mall security even though she was the one screaming... but I was ready to leave anyways.
I am 18 years old and I guarantee that if I was middle aged, this women would not have treated me with such disrespect. NO one, regardless of age, should receive such poor quality of costumer service.