Forever21.comvery slow shipping in my experiences

F

I ordered six items from Forever21.com about a month ago and just got my package two days ago. Very slow shipping in my experiences. On too of that they failed to send me one item which is aggravating and when I called their customer service (they were very friendly) the girl said that it was out of stock when I ordered it so I will get a refund. They failed to educate me on this at the times placed the order which is very strange and not right. It is back in stock now so I feel as if I should still get it but whatever. I rather shop in store for forever 21 so you can actually see what you're getting and the quality.

• Lo
    Loper Oct 10, 2011

CHEAP STUFF... Never last longer then three wears.. But i guess you get what you pay for.. Ill stick to sears clothes.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices