Forever 21unauthorized credit card charges

I ordered an item online (on 05/19/2017) for $15.90, but set it to deliver to the closest store. On 05/22/2017, there was a charge on my bank account for $16.85. I particularly use my card for gas and food, and the title of the item was unfamiliar to me. The description of the item has a number, [protected], which registers as a Forever 21 number. If you look the number up online, many people say that it is a fraudulent charge and that they will repeatedly charge on your account.

So please, please, please be careful with this. Pay close attention to charges on your account, especially if you bank isn't good with titles and descriptions for online banking. Be sure to report it to Forever 21 AND your bank. If you order items online, take off your credit card information after your order is confirmed.

I had originally only put my card information because I wanted it to be shipped to my home. I later changed my mind because I've seen a lot of complaints on lost items and items never arriving. I figured the store would either have it in stock, or take responsibility if it didn't arrive.