Ford Motor Companyreoccuring o2 sensor code

I purchased the 2012 Ford Focus SEL in 2013 (used). It has been fine, minor problems, until 2016. In 2016 the engine light started to come on. First it was the ECM, that was fixed. Then a few months later the O2 sensor came on yet again. It was the actually the sensor. So I took it into the dealership, and they replaced sensor 1. (almost $900 later) 3 months later, the O2 sensor came on again, but it was for the 2nd sensor. That was replaced. Then a month later the sensor coded again. So I took it back to the dealership, and it was discovered that the dealership put in a faulty sensor when they replaced sensor 1. Sept 2017 the O2 sensor coded yet again, but it was a vacuum, and clamps that was the issue, so the dealership was going to charge me $400.00 in labor, and the parts were less than $50.00, so I couldn't afford to have it fixed there so I took it to a certified mechanic and he fixed it. Now today 10/18/17, 2 engine codes came on. P2195, P1450.

P2195 is sensor one/bank one (stuck lean). So, now more money to fix a sensor.

P1450 means: Unable to Bleed Up Fuel Tank Vacuum Monitors the fuel vapor vacuum and pressure in the fuel tank. The system failure occurs when the EVAP running loss monitor detects excessive fuel tank vacuum with the engine running (but not at idle). Blockages or kinks in EVAP canister tube or EVAP canister purge outlet tube (between fuel tank, EVAP canister purge valve and EVAP canister)

I am afraid to take it to the dealership to have it fixed cause of what I will be charged yet again. I keep sinking money into this car for issues. I am a retired veteran of 20 years, I work full time and go to school. I cannot keep sinking money into this car. There is an issue with the O2 sensor and other codes for the 2012 Ford Focus, but I know FORD knows this but doesn't issue a recall on the car or sensors. I signed up with a class action lawsuit against FORD for this same issue, and the particular problems.