Ford Motor Company2015 ford mustang ecoboost premium

Z Jan 07, 2019

I bought a 2015 ford mustang ecoboost premium with approximately 55k -56k miles in october 2016from gwinnett place ford. Three months later the transmission blew. Luckily I had only made it to 58k miles because of the warranty was ending at 60k miles. It took the ford in smyrna forever to fix my vehicle. I got it back and then about another 4 months later the braking system went out while I was driving to work. I no longer had any warranty so I had to pay out of pocket. Costing me $3k, when I finally decided to put it into the shop again in march 2018. Now at 73k miles in may of 2018 a weird knocking noise similar to when my transmission blew started again. I sat the car down because funds were tight and I couldn't afford another $3k charge.in december of 2018 right before christmas I towed it legacy ford in mcdonough and now they inform me it'll be $6, 500 to $7k because the car needs a new engine. There's a defect on fords turbo cars that they refuse to put out a recall because they'll lose quite a bit of money. I just need them to pay off my loan because I have been paying for a broken car for 2 years.