Foot Locker, Inc. — worst experience
They may be nice when you want to purchase an item but buyer beware. I have had now 3 incidents with the horton plaza location in san diego ca. I have been trying to make a return and the first time I didn't have my receipt and wanted a store credit and was told they don't have them and that I would need to hang onto the items and exchange them when I am ready. Anyways brian the store manager.. I don't know how the hell that could have happened was extremely rude. He appeared to have a personal problem with my husband and i. I have never been treated so inhumanly in my life.
There are other places that would treat you well and respect you and welcome your business.
More Foot Locker, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Foot Locker - won't return for store credit, but will exchange for different item. whats the difference? 
- Foot Locker - price match policy
- Foot Locker - no refund! 
- FootLocker.com - never received my item or a refund 
- Foot Locker - bad and unprofessional service 
- Footlocker Shoe Store - bad service 
- Foot Locker - trainers
- Rebel Sport, AMart, Foot Locker - where are the proper women's shorts?? 
- FootLocker - awful quality products 
- Foot Locker - disrespectful manager