Foot Locker — no refund!
My wife recently purchase a pair of nike sneakers from foot locker at plymouth meeting mall, pennsylvania. I did not like the style and a few days later I went to the store in the evening to exchange them. I looked at the selection and did not see anything I liked. I gave the salesperson the receipt and asked for a refund. I was told that due to the credit card being different (my wife's vs. Mine but same account) they could only issue a store credit?? They would not place the credit back on my card. While in the store I called the toll free number on the receipt. No one at 8 pm in the evening could help. The help line individual couldn't help me either. The people that could were not working.
This policy is outrageous! I had my receipt and they would not issue a refund!! Was I supposed to have my wife's credit card with me? I will never do business with the foot locker companies (kids, ladies, champs) again!
More Foot Locker Complaints & Reviews
- Foot Locker - won't return for store credit, but will exchange for different item. whats the difference?
- Foot Locker - price match policy
- FootLocker.com - never received my item or a refund
- Foot Locker - bad and unprofessional service
- Foot Locker - terrible customer service and poor management
- Footlocker Shoe Store - bad service
- Foot Locker - trainers
- Rebel Sport, AMart, Foot Locker - where are the proper women's shorts??
- FootLocker - awful quality products
- Foot Locker - disrespectful manager