FoodBasics #629 (1277 York Mills Road)rude cashier

I went there shopping with my 2 sons. We saw pizza delissio 2pk on sale $11.99 so we brought it. When we check out the cashier cant scan the price so she went to check then came back and charged me with $12.97
I told here the price is only $11.99 but she said no no no it's $12.97 so I walk back then brought the sign that show it's on sale $11.99 to her. Then she start yelling and shouting to me like "it's not even same barcode, where did u check it, I check it here how can u check it there and brabrabra" she embarrassed me infront of another customers who lined up behind me that make me angry, so I said with the lound voice back to her that "the price is wrong, it's not my fault. If u can't fix it then call someone come help me. Or speak with me in better way not like this" then another staffs came to us. And one lady went to check the price then did refund for me
It doesn't matter if the price is wrong. All u have to do just fix it when someone found it. I have the right to check the price when I buying some things.
Ref #[protected]