Food Cityrude cashier

I

While my daughter and I were shopping at our local Food City in Lebanon Virginia we were treated very badly by the cashier. We had decided to buy four candy bars so we could come home and make treats, while checking out my daughter was laying the candy bars on the counter and the cashier ripped them from her hands, my daugher is three years old, I would have maybe and I stress maybe have understood if there was other customers behind us but there was not. My daughter began to cry and the cashier never even gave us a glance, it took ever bone in my body to muster the strengh not to harm this lady. We paid for our candy and left, but I have filed a complaint with BBB and the main office for Food City. By the way her name is Margie! So, please be carefully while shopping at your Lebanon Food City.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices