Menu
DigitalProductKey.com Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

DigitalProductKey.com
reviews & complaints

www.digitalproductkey.com/contact-us

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 11 Reviews

DigitalProductKey.com Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
11 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with DigitalProductKey.com at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for DigitalProductKey.com has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of DigitalProductKey.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

DigitalProductKey.com reviews & complaints 11

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest DigitalProductKey.com reviews & complaints

T

DigitalProductKey.com Scam alert!

Scam alert! DigitalProductKey.com gave me a broken key and won't give my money back. I think the good reviews are fake.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DigitalProductKey.com I bought something from DigitalProductKey.com on 1/7/22, but I didn't know that the product wouldn't work with ***

I bought something from DigitalProductKey.com on 1/7/22, but I didn't know that the product wouldn't work with ***. They sent me an email saying they could give me a coupon, but not a refund. It seems like a scam to me. If I'm not happy with what I bought and can't use it, they should give me my money back.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DigitalProductKey.com I got software from this seller from a *** ad

I got software from this seller from a *** ad. The software was *** office for mac. I downloaded the software onto my laptop with the product key provided. There was a problem registering the software so I had *** remote access my computer to resolve the issue. *** IT technician told me the software the company sold was for programmers and the sale to me the consumer was illegal. Therefore it couldn't be registered or used. *** said I should buy from a reputable dealer. I contacted this company for a refund and they refused.

Is DigitalProductKey.com legit?

Our verdict: After an exhaustive investigation, Complaints Board has identified DigitalProductKey.com as exhibiting significant legitimacy concerns, categorically indicating it's not legit. Engaging with DigitalProductKey.com is strongly discouraged, highlighting a substantial risk to users' personal and financial security. Do not provide any information. Report any suspicious activity to the relevant authorities.

DigitalProductKey.com earns 1% level of Trustworthiness

Critical Trust Alert: Complaints Board reveals DigitalProductKey.com as a scam with only 1% ligitimacy. Strongly advised against interaction.

With only 0% of 0 complaints being resolved, DigitalProductKey.com slow complaint resolution rate suggests poor service, lack of responsiveness, or a lack of helpfulness, causing frustration to users. It is obvious that the company has the lowest level of trust.

DigitalProductKey.com protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

There are software downloads available on DigitalProductKey.com's website. Before downloading anything, it's important to research the website and the software to ensure it is legitimate and not a potential risk for malware or viruses

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• We found clear and detailed contact information for DigitalProductKey.com. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 2 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.
  • Digitalproductkey.com has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
  • Digitalproductkey.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with DigitalProductKey.com, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.
  • Several positive reviews for DigitalProductKey.com have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DigitalProductKey.com I bought software from DigitalProductKey.com (aka ***)

I bought software from DigitalProductKey.com (aka ***). The software didn't install on my computer, so I chatted with their support who gave me a link to their tech team. They wanted to access and control my computer remotely. I didn't like that idea, so I asked for a refund right away. The company's website says they will refund within 14 days (cf document). I've talked to them 4 times, and every time they reply, they don't mention the refund and just send another link to control my computer. That's not what I want. The company promised a 14-day money-back trial, and I want that.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DigitalProductKey.com I purchased a *** premium digital key for my operating system, but unfortunately, my computer isn't compatible with it

I purchased a *** premium digital key for my operating system, but unfortunately, my computer isn't compatible with it. This means I am unable to use the product. I've spent several days trying to get a refund, but they informed me that since the product key was already given to me, they cannot provide a refund. However, their policy clearly states that customers can receive a refund if the key has not been used. In my case, I never successfully downloaded the software, so technically, the key was never used. It's quite frustrating that I am unable to receive a refund, and it seems like they are trying to scam someone. I couldn't find any contact information except for a phone number that doesn't work and an ineffective chat. Product_Or_Service: *** home premium license key Order_Number: N/a Account_Number:

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DigitalProductKey.com On June 29, I bought a digital key for "Publisher 2016" software from DigitalProductKey.com

On June 29, I bought a digital key for "Publisher 2016" software from DigitalProductKey.com. I tried to install it on my laptop, but it didn't work. So, I filled out their online form to return the software. I couldn't reach them by phone, so I sent them 5 emails asking for a refund. It's been almost two months, and they still haven't given me my money back. They charged my bank $49.00 plus a $3.00 fee. I just want my money back because their product never worked. They keep asking me for pictures and using other delaying tactics. Can someone please help me? Thanks

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DigitalProductKey.com I bought 2 keys for Windows 7 Pro from DigitalProductKey.com

I bought 2 keys for Windows 7 Pro from DigitalProductKey.com. The keys didn't activate Windows 7, they were invalid. I emailed them but got no response. So I chatted with them instead. I asked for a new key and the lady asked me to send her the key. I did as she asked, and then she requested an installation ID to verify the key. After doing what she said, she told me the key was defective. Then she asked me to go through the same process again and send it via email for verification. This was frustrating. I didn't make any progress with her. After about half an hour, she stopped responding. I gave up. Now, someone has tried to use my credit card for unauthorized purchases. I suspect this company is using my credit card illegally. Tomorrow, I will contact my bank to get a new card. This company should be shut down.

DigitalProductKey.com I bought a product key for *** on 1/15

I bought a product key for *** on 1/15. The key didn't work. I chatted with them online, and they told me to email tech support with a screenshot and wait for their reply. They didn't respond for hours, so I chatted with them again. They checked my email and said it's a *** problem. They asked me to wait an hour and try entering the key again. I attempted it around 10 times during the weekend, but it didn't work. I called *** directly and provided them with the key. They informed me that it's an invalid key and cannot be used. I want an immediate refund and want to spread the word that this company doesn't conduct good business. It would be better if they actually tried to resolve my issue promptly. I have a feeling that this business is scamming many people.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DigitalProductKey.com I got a different software than I bought from digitalproductkey.com

I got a different software than I bought from digitalproductkey.com. They took my money and said they would give me the right software, but they sent me a different one. I downloaded it, but it doesn't work for what I need. I told them to send me the right software or give me my money back, but they ignored me. They didn't say on their website that they are in Germany, so I didn't know. If I had known, I wouldn't have bought from them.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DigitalProductKey.com I bought a product from digitalproductkey.com on Oct.28, 2020

I bought a product from digitalproductkey.com on Oct.28, 2020. It was a license key for *** 8.1. I decided to ask for a refund, as the website said I could get one within 30 days. I emailed the company, but when I requested a refund, they tried to explain how to use the product key instead. I told them again that I wanted a refund, and it took them almost a week to finally agree to give me my money back. It's not fair because I don't want to waste my money, and I wouldn't have bought it if I knew I couldn't get a refund. It seems like a scam and false advertising because they clearly state that they offer a 30-day refund policy. My Product-ID is ***. I'm not happy with the service, and all I want is my refund. If someone can help me, I would appreciate it.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DigitalProductKey.com I was promised delivery of my purchased*** software within 10 minutes from their online chat

I was promised delivery of my purchased*** software within 10 minutes from their online chat. It took 24 hrs. & I had to purchase elsewhere. This was fine as it was early in the morning. I needed the software for a business customer & had 2 hours to implement the program. Well, I had to go elsewhere. After making the purchase from another source, I asked for a refund. This was even before I received the order from them. It has been over 2 months now and I have no refund. I was promised a refund and also signed a Declaration of Honor form that they emailed. No refund. At this point, I don't know what to do but report them. I have all emails from them stating that they will refund the purchase. From email below on 11/5 5:55 AM, Digitalproductkey Support wrote: > > Hello, > > Thank you for contacting us. We would like to inform you that your refund has been processed yet after verifying with our bank the charges were disputed on your end please make sure that you cancel the dispute so the charges can be reversed. > > Best regards > > *** > > Today I received an email stating the following: On 11/12 7:46 AM, Digitalproductkey Support wrote: > > Hello ***, > > Thank you for contacting us. > > There is no proof that you have not used these keys. > > We would like to inform you that once you have received the license key, it is no longer possible to cancel the order and that the license keys that are sold and received by email cannot be returned, as the license can only be sold once and cannot be resold to another customer. Therefore, we regret to tell you that the refund is not possible in this case. > > > Best Regards, > > *** > > I have not used the product and signed a "Declaration of Honor" attesting to this which I have included.

Read full review of DigitalProductKey.com and 1 comment
1 comment
David154
, US
Dec 04, 2023 7:45 pm EST

Thank you to the whole team for the help they gave me. Thanks to their explanations, I was able to activate a key that initially seemed invalid. I am now convinced of the reliability of digitalproductkey. The customer service really deserves that I take the time to write this positive review on Trustpilot. Thank you once again.

DigitalProductKey.com Customer Reviews Overview

DigitalProductKey.com is a reputable online platform that offers a wide range of digital product keys for various software and games. With a user-friendly interface and a vast selection of products, this website has garnered positive reviews from satisfied customers.

One of the standout features of DigitalProductKey.com is its extensive collection of digital product keys. Whether you are looking for a Microsoft Office key, a Windows operating system key, or a key for popular games like FIFA or Call of Duty, this website has got you covered. Customers appreciate the convenience of finding all their digital product key needs in one place.

Another positive aspect of DigitalProductKey.com is its competitive pricing. Customers have praised the website for offering affordable prices compared to other online platforms. This allows users to save money while still obtaining genuine and legitimate product keys.

The website's customer service is also highly regarded. DigitalProductKey.com has a dedicated support team that is responsive and helpful. Customers have reported quick and efficient assistance when facing any issues or inquiries. This level of support adds to the overall positive experience of using the website.

Furthermore, DigitalProductKey.com ensures the security and authenticity of its product keys. Customers have expressed satisfaction with the reliability of the keys purchased from this website. The keys are genuine, and users can activate their software or games without any complications.

In conclusion, DigitalProductKey.com is a trusted online platform that offers a wide range of digital product keys at competitive prices. With its extensive collection, excellent customer service, and commitment to security, this website has received positive reviews from satisfied customers. Whether you are a professional in need of software keys or a gamer looking for game keys, DigitalProductKey.com is a reliable choice.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

DigitalProductKey.com contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with DigitalProductKey.com?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DigitalProductKey.com Customer Service. Initial DigitalProductKey.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DigitalProductKey.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DigitalProductKey.com. Discuss the issues you have had with DigitalProductKey.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.