Food City Clintwood VAdeli employee and bag boy

B Dec 01, 2019

I ask deli to slice me 2 pound of Kahns Beef Bologna she did so and I had doubts she had the correct bologna. I ask her was she sure it was the beef bologna and she insisted she did. I tasted it at home and it was not beef I paid $2 more a pound to get the beef bologna and didn't get it. And this is NOT the first time it's happened.
The bag boy bagged
My groceries and put a loaf of bread in a bag and put canned food on top of it. The bread is useable!
The Clintwood Virginia food city is a terrible store!
The managers need to do a better job. As well as all employees.
It's hard enough to buy groceries but to buy them and not get what you ask for and have a deli worker insist I'm wrong about the product and get your food home and it mashed so bad you can't use it... that's BAD.
Corporate needs to deal with this store and get it done now!
Barbara Puckett