Foamorder.comDon't buy from them!

K

I placed an order with Foamorder and after that I went online to read the reviews. When I saw all the reviews online I decided to cancel my order. I came back to Foamorder website and contacted their support (that was about two hours after I made my order) and asked them to cancel my order. Their rep said that was impossible because my order was shipped!! He was obviously lying because there was no way they shipped my order within just 2 hours! I called him (their rep) a liar and demanded my money back but he said that he doesn't want to speak with me because I was too rude! Of course I was angry and even raised my voice, because they scammed me and refused to give my money back!! I'm still waiting for my money. In the end they agreed to refund me but as for now there is still no sign of my money! Total scam!