FNBhard hold

I got offered a cheque account as well as a savings account without the notice of a hard hold on my savings account. No one contacted me and let me know. Also the day when i went to fetch my cards at the rooihuiskraal branch never asked me for proof of residence an therefor i am unable to use a r1300 in my account. I wanted to fill up my vehicle and could not pay eventhough the feul was already in my vehicle. This is completely unacceptable. I want this sorted out immediately!!! I went to fnb because i was referred there by a friend of mine because of the good service and all i get is this crap to deal with!!