FlowerShopping.comno delivery

I placed an order on 1/7/08 for delivery on 1/8/08 based on their website's promise of same-day or next-day delivery. I received a confirmation at the time of order and I received a confirmation e-mail the day of delivery. Then I got a call on 1/9/08 to say they hadn't made my delivery.

• Updated by Leonid Beregovski · Apr 27, 2018

Order never delivered. I paid rush delivery.Customer service completely useless. They offered me delivery next day after Birthday! Order #: 1231831

• Th
    TheyShouldDoBetterThanThis Feb 23, 2011

My story is exactly the same, except add mega doses of rudeness on the company's part!
    The site says same day delivery GUARANTEED. I ordered flowers the day before delivery day, and spoke with them at 2:00 on day of delivery and was ASSURED flowers would arrive on time. At 5:30 that night I get a call saying (literally) "It's not gonna happen". They are the RUDEST people I've ever encountered. When I tried to tell the owner (Bob) my story, he listened and then told me "You're very long winded" and "We don't believe that the customer is always right". Those are 2 direct quotes. By not making this delivery they put me in a very bad (emotionally) situation, and they could not have cared any less. BOTTOM LINE: Horrible service. Empty promises. Rude people. No Flowers.

• Lo
    Logout Apr 11, 2011

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!
    Purchased a birthday bouquet online from Flowershopping.com. I had requested a specific item, which they assured me they had in stock. They said if any problem with the request that they would call me back. They never called, sent the wrong item, spelled the name wrong, and charged my credit card.
    POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, POOR PRODUCT, SO POOR REVIEW. 0 out of 10.

• Lo
    Logout Apr 11, 2011

DON'T GET RIPPED OFF! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!
    POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, POOR PRODUCT, SO POOR REVIEW. 0 out of 10.

Brian Frank Feb 14, 2012

Worst flower company to date. I agree with all the above comments. I placed an order on 2/9/12 for a 2/14/12 (valentines day) delivery. A day before the delivery i get a call from them saying they did not have what i ordered and wanted to substitute my order, even though i stated no substitutions. I was mad at that point because the arrangement i selected was perfect for the occasion. After the rude lady on the phone told me that was my only option, i went along with it. At no point did she apologize for the mishap, or try to sincerely make it up. On the day of the delivery i get a call late in the day stating they are unable to make my deliver (Driver was too busy). All i got was that they could deliver it the next day which pretty much negates the point of a valentines day delivery. Not to mention i paid a premium to have it delivered on valentines day. The lady on the phone once again was rude and stating next day delivery was the only option. After trying to understand their mistake they did nothing to try and make up for the mistake so my only option was to cancel the order and have a terrible valentines day. DON'T EVER ORDER FROM FLOWERSHOPPING.COM, THEY WILL RUIN YOUR EXPERIENCE AND RUIN YOUR SPECAL DAY.

Lisagrant87 May 06, 2012

I ordered flowers. They did not arrive on the day I asked. I was promised they would arrive the next day first thing in the morning. At 1pm the next day they weren't there. I called and the woman told me they were on a van. Total LIE! There actually was no answer at the flower shop. She gave me a fake name as I found out on my third call. She promised a partial refund that I never got. I finally got a full refund but I would never go back!

• Su
    SUSANBLACK4 Jun 21, 2012

I ordered quite an expensive arrangement that was "guaranteed" to be delivered same day if ordered before 3 p.m. I ordered at about 12:30 p.m. I received a call at 3:40 p.m. and was told that it was not possible to get the order delivered that day. I was not happy, but they told me they would upgrade the order and deliver the next day. I received a text from the recipient at 5:00 p.m. this second day that the flowers had not arrived. I called and talked to Valerie and was told that delivery was attempted at 2:45 but no one was home, so a door tag was left. There was no door tag, and there were lots of people home all day. I was told that it was not possible to make the delivery this the 2nd day. Valerie said that she could deliver the next day (3rd day). I told her it was not acceptable. I told her to cancel the order, that it was no longer needed. I was asked if there was anything they could do. I told them to deliver the flowers the 3rd day for free. Valerie said they could not "give away flowers". But I "gave away" the joy that the flowers was to bring to someone who needed to have their day brightened. DO NOT ORDER FROM FLOWERSHOPPING.COM

• Ra
    randkrussell Jan 22, 2013

Placed order - received confirmation of guaranteed delivery. As of the following day, I had not heard from the person that it was supposed to be delivered to in the way of a "thank you", so called the automated system to confirm delivery. Unable to obtain confirmation, so spoke with Jill. Jill's response - "nope, it wasn't delivered". Her answer to my disbelief that I was never notified (and apparently the entire company believes this to be great customer service and satisfaction) was to offer 2 free balloons and half off the delivery charge and that it could be delivered the NEXT day. That day has come and gone. Called them again only to be told they never delivered my item because I was not happy about it not being delivered on the day it was supposed to. REALLY?!? Spoke with the manager?, Sarah, who said she had no authority to compensate me beyond the delivery charge and free balloons. Some manager if you have no authority to satisfy your customer! Given the industry they are in, seems to me there would be a much better understanding of the importance of what their service is and didn't care, even after being told, that they just lost a future customer. I have told so many people at this point, about my experience with this company, as should everyone. They completely ruined my experience and the experience of the person it was going to!

LindseyH Feb 02, 2013

Wow! Wish I would have looked at this before I went there to order flowers. I have yet to be able to even talk to anyone. I had to push my number into the system and type in a time I would like to hear back from them. I bet they won't even call back! My flowers were supposed to have gotten there yesterday and still have yet to hear ANYTHING! Don't know where they are, don't know if they're on their way. Nothing. And no one is available to take my call. Wow.

• Qu
    Quag Feb 14, 2013

Placed the order TWO WEEKS before Valentines Day, No delivery made. The largest day for sales as well and they close the help department at 4pm.

Fraudulent website???

• Di
    dideus Feb 14, 2013

Placed an online floral order on Feb 12 to be delivered on Feb 14 which is Valentines Day. I received a call on Feb 13 from flowershopping.com indicating they were having a problem with the order, but assured me they would take care of it and call me before the day was over. Never heard back from them until after lunch on Valentines Day, the delivery date, when they informed me the order could not be delivered and was going to be cancelled. Not very professional, WILL NEVER USE THEM OR RECOMMEND THEM AGAIN...!!!

anotherunhappyperson Feb 19, 2013

I ordered there Pretty Please arrangement for my girlfriend for Valentines day along with some Happy Valentines Day Balloons, I got a message on my answering machine later that day saying they didn't have the balloons and were going to put the extra money into the arrangement and left no phone # for me to agree to that or not. When the arrangement was delivered to her work she sent me a picture of it and it was the ugliest arrangement of flowers I have ever ordered anywhere, and I was embarrassed for her receiving it in front of her fellow workers and for me also for having sent it on a day such as Valentines, I contacted there customer service department and they said they would forward it to a manager for review, still waiting for a call back (not expecting it to happen) I again called there customer service department today, and was told they were waiting for pictures from me of the arrangement I guess I was suppose to have ESP or something to know that they wanted me to send pictures. I sent them in and received a phone call back in about 20 Min's apologizing for the flower arrangement and offering a 20% discount on my next order.WHY WOULD I ORDER ANOTHER ARRANGMENT FROM YOU IS WHAT I ASKED, and said if you reimburse me for these ones or resend the proper arrangement I would consider another order in the future if not this would be the one and only time I would buy through them and go back to FTD for my flower orders.She hung up on me saying no discount then..in the background
    Please everyone consider any other flower shop over flowershopping.com

LindseyH Feb 19, 2013

I would post your complaint on their facebook page. I did and it helped a lot. They called me and gave me my order for free. You should even post your picture to their facebook page too so others can see it and be warned of what they might get.

• Sm
    Smith1234 Mar 14, 2013

I ordered flowers from flowershopping.com and they delivered the 'surprise' birthday flowers a week and day early. After dealing with a disorganized customer service phone system (automated system looped and hung up on me a few times before even speaking with anyone), I finally spoke to someone on the fifth try. They admitted to incorrectly filling the order, which I have email proof that it was not I who entered any incorrect information. Then their suggestion to getting a full refund for ruining the experience and special occasions was that if I wanted a full refund, they would have to go pick up the flowers thy delivered incorrectly to the person the previous day!!! AND it gets better, I specifically checked te check box for no substitutions in the flowers and they substituted with much lower quality flowers, fewer of them, and they two focal flowers that were lillies were bruised. It looked terrible compared to the image online. Wrong flowers, wrong delivery date. The only thing they got right was putting my name in it in the card to embarrass me for using their service. Never again.

angycustomer14,684 Jun 16, 2013

I ordered flowers to be sent to my father in law on Father's Day and he is currently on his death bed. He is not expected to last the week. Flowershopping.com sent me an email confirmation that they would deliver flowers to my father in law on Father's Day 6/16/13. There was no mention that they may be unable to deliver on this date. The owner called this morning and said they would not be able to deliver the flowers today because there were no shops in MA that are open. How are they only finding out about this the morning of?! I could have called every flower shop in MA this morning myself. I assumed that they has some type of agreement in advance to be able to provide the services that they agree to. Nope! They just call around for you basically and if they can't find someone then you are screwed! I think the worst part of all of this is that she really didn't care. She seemed annoyed like I was just another angry customer. I sure they get that a lot. But what I could not get through to her is there are no second chances in life and death. There is not going to be another Father's Day. I can even think about telling my husband. He will be devastated. LAST: WHEN I ASKED HER IF HER DAD WAS DYING WHAT WOULD SHE DO IF SHE WERE ME AND SHE SAID I "I WOULDN'T ORDER MY FLOWERS THIS WAY."

Brian12 Feb 14, 2014

Worst company ever. Does not deliver when promised, misses multiple days in a row to reattempt, late night agents have no idea what they are doing, promises over and over it will get delivered. They took my money and now I'm out a flower delivery two days straight with nothing to show. This company is pathetic. Calling in the morning for a reins process. That probably won't happen either. Scam joke horrible at everything stay away.

Brian12 Feb 14, 2014

*refund

Jose Correia Mar 13, 2014

DO NOT thrust this company for a special occasion. I paid over $80.00 for an anniversary flower arrangement for my wife and she never received it. Actually they never even tried to deliver it. No even an apology, when we talked to "customer service". I just hope they refund my money intermediately.
    My wife remembers they screw up a couple of years ago in a similar situation.

• Ho
    hoops Nov 11, 2014

I ordered flowers for my daughters birthday, the flowers came from a shop in Calgary Alberta, my daughter lives a few miles from there (in Alberta). The bill was for $64.61, they charged my Visa $75.90. TheY converted the $64.61 to US funds..this for a transaction that took place in Canada. There was nothing on the bill to this effect. I contacted the company and there answer...well you are saving on taxes...where is she from ..the taxes would have come to only $3.23 (5% in Alberta)...they were charging me and extra $11.29!!!

This is a scam company...next time I will find a local florist...AVOID BEING RIPPED OFF...

• Ar
    arisingluna Jan 28, 2015

After getting successful confirmation and my card being charged, I received a call 3 days after my order date informing me that they do not deliver to the recipients area and that the flowers were not delivered on my requested date. I purposely chose a local flower shop close to the recipient's address to avoid this issue. Not only did my recipient not receive the flowers and I had no option to make other plans due to the late notice, but my card has still not been credited the full amount as promised. I am completely disappointed with the unprofessionalism of FlowerShopping and how they handled the situation!

• I will never order from here ag​ain, so you can keep your 5.00 coupon, the flowers were not even close to what I ordered (hugs and kisses) was not very full, but ok pictures are deceiving. the people called me to inform me, they couldn't find my address, when in all actuality, I don't think all my information was passed on correctly, then they tell me they don't come that far, well then flower shopping should find flower shops that do, again I don't think it was the flower shops fault. so the flowers did make it, then when the card was opened up, they had a huge monogram in the middle of the card and she had to get someone to read it for her, this was the flower shop, we really don't need a large monogram in the middle of the card, I paid 4.99 for a card that wasn't even a card it was paper folded like a note, it was NOT a card. I don't want a refund, I just will not order from here again. people don't order from these people!!

• Te
    Terry Kopf Mar 20, 2015

I ordered a specific arrangement and upgraded to a deluxe version. The flowers that came at 8pm that night looked nothing like what was ordered and were dead in less than 48 hours. They offered 15% back. That's it. They are frauds DO NOT USE THEM,

• St
    Stupidnameselection Mar 31, 2015

I ordered from flowershopping.com today for a friends birthday, early in the morning. I paid extra money to have it delivered to her office by 3 pm. Not only did the flowers not show up until 4 pm, but they were absolutely nothing like the arrangement with about half of the flowers, with a big tacky bow on the front. I emailed customer service and then called when there was no response. I was told I would receive a call within 10-15 minutes and now an hour later still nothing. They are not a good company avoid. I wish I had seen these comments first.

• Ne
    negativefeedback Oct 01, 2015

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY **AWFUL BUSINESS PRACTICE***I was told i would have to pay more money for my order, on the day of delivery of course, as well they did not have the vase i chose, I was shoved in a corner and forced to pay more for my order and not get the vase i chose.

anniem2015 Dec 17, 2015

Stay away from FLOWERSHOPPING.COM. It's the absolutely WORST service I've EVER had in my life. If I could give NO STARS, it would still be too good for this business. These people are not professional at all. Here is why!

I ordered flowers for my friends birthday a few days ago. My order was confirmed and accepted. “Your order has been successfully processed. Order Number: 668326”. Today is my friend's birthday and I've just got a call that the flowers won't be delivered since FlowerShopping don't have coverage in that area.

Didn't they know that 3 days ago when I placed my order? Why wait until the last moment to call me? I don't care about your refund. I care about my friend who won't get her flowers today!!!

The customer service is really bad. They don't let you give them a solution. They don’t listen but talk over you and hang up on you when you try to explain what can be done in this situation. A professional service would call a local florist (in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island which is 20 minutes away from my friend's house) and pay them to deliver another flower bouquet.

I know it is possible because I've already done it. The local florist will charge you more since it is not exactly in the city but IT IS POSSIBLE, so DON'T LIE TO ME THAT IT'S NOT, LADY in the customer service! You refused to accept the name of the florist who could do it for you.

It was YOUR COMPANY's mistake to accept the order that you couldn't fulfill, not mine. Therefore, you should do EVERYTHING in your power to FIX THE PROBLEM. If you were a professional service which obviously you are NOT. I find this situation outrageous and I’m going to post this message on your facebook page to warn other customers... until my friend gets her flowers. Thanks for nothing!

• Al
    Alie Mat Dec 23, 2015

They didn't deliver flowers to my grandma on her birthday. Called the day of her birthday to inform me. Shame on you!

• To
    Torina Garcia Jul 16, 2016

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! Can you give zero stars? Husband ordered flowers for my bday and they were horrible! Our local/usual florist went out of business. Husband out of town and ordered the Be my love bouquet(red roses, daisies, and lilies). I got wilted purple roses, TONS of dead greenery and 3 yellow roses! Plus no balloon was delivered. It was nothing he ordered! Customer service was not much help, only 30% refunded. They stated that some flowers had to be substituted. Which company has no red roses! Plus ALL types of flowers were substituted.

• Mi
    millicent54 Jan 15, 2018

i ordered a primum flower arrangement that had a crystal cross with beautiful white flower arrangement, and the crystal cross was the main attraction after placing the order i called them to not substitute anything unless they call me and i would order something that they had in stock. the man said they just pulled my order and that he would see to it personally. then i get a call after they delivered (so they said, not true i called nothing had been delivered yet) saying they had to substitute the cross, how uncompassionate, how unconsiderate, how cold hearted, how unprofessional, and to beat it all it was substituted with a cheap Styrofoam ugly cross. then they tried to give me 15% only about 17.00 after i spent 109.00 and expect me to accept it. they were very very cold hearted and refuse to give me the crystal cross sent to my sister (it was her husband's that passed) or give me half of my money back after all it was the main attraction of the order. and the guy said they just pulled my order and he would see to it personally. so why would they do such a callouse underhanded business.

• Sj
    sjbnjb Mar 04, 2018

The website said guaranteed same day delivery. I ordered for delivery yesterday, Saturday, the day of a just learned about memorial service (to be shipped to the recipient's home, not the service) and was informed this morning that delivery will be put off until Monday. I called customer service and he argued with me that they don't guarantee same day delivery and I told him I was looking at it right there on the screen. He told me to send a screen capture to customer service and "they'd have to honor it" if it was indeed there. So I did, and the reply back was "we can't always offer same day delivery, sorry." Now, I had searched for same day delivery in the city I was sending to, and their site came up with the searched for city in all of the site verbiage with the guarantee next to their BBB symbol (which is a D+ rating, by the way, not the A- they claim). The generic site does not have this verbiage, but the page I found when I searched by city, did. As did the page that links back from the confirmation email they sent. So that was the info I was working off of, and the info they allow to be out there if you search by city. Needless to say, I am frustrated, and all I was offered was a "sorry". That just doesn't cut it.

Comments

• Me
    Melissa Fowler May 17, 2018

This place is a SCAM! I ordered flowers for Mother’s Day, was promised that they would arrive and here is it 5 days later and still no flowers. I have spoken to them SEVERAL times and each time they say that they are unable to find the delivery address. They refuse to let me speak to a supervisor and have refused to cancel the order. Lucky for me, I have an amazing bank that has refunded my money and will go after them. Lesson learned. I will stick to a local florist or go with 1-800-flowers.

• Le
    Leonid Beregovski Aug 20, 2018

• Mi
    Mike731 Aug 21, 2018

I ordered flowers for my girlfriend on Valentine's Day and they were delivered to the wrong address, then they offered NOTHING in terms of compensation. Complete failure.

• To
    Toby120 Aug 28, 2018

Flowers we're never delivered for Friday funeral even though I ordered them the Wednesday morning before and had asked that they be delivered Thursday. Had even been given verbal confirmation that they had been delivered. Very disappointed and upset. Would urge others not to use this company.

Sarah Willett Nov 16, 2018

Wish I read these before ordering! Order was never delivered, despite confirmation email received. No one is able to take my call when I call to complain. Fraud???