The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
FloryDayshearling 3/4 sleeve coat sz s

Hello, I ordered this Womens shearling faux 3/4 sleeve coat in a sz small. It is about a large or XL it's way too big for my 5'5 115 pound person. The coat doesn't look anything like the picture online. The color is not the same even. Also the sleeves are like short sleeves not 3/4 length. I'm extremely disappointed with it!! Also because it was also not shipped out in the 7-10 day period as told when ordering. I ordered January 1 2018 and just got it on the 20th. Please advise on how I can return and get my money back!! I don't want this item.


The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.

  • FloryDay's response · Jan 26, 2018

    Thank you for your sharing.

    Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

    Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our [email protected] with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

    Thank you for your time.

    Best regards,

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions


    Unhappy consumers gather online at and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.