FloryDayshearling 3/4 sleeve coat sz s

Hello, I ordered this Womens shearling faux 3/4 sleeve coat in a sz small. It is about a large or XL it's way too big for my 5'5 115 pound person. The coat doesn't look anything like the picture online. The color is not the same even. Also the sleeves are like short sleeves not 3/4 length. I'm extremely disappointed with it!! Also because it was also not shipped out in the 7-10 day period as told when ordering. I ordered January 1 2018 and just got it on the 20th. Please advise on how I can return and get my money back!! I don't want this item.
Ann

RESOLVED

• FloryDay's response · Jan 26, 2018

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our [email protected] with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,