FloryDaynever received my item!

J Nov 04, 2018

I ordered a beautiful blouse but after almost 3 weeks of nothing in my mailbox and no communication, I tracked the shirt and it went to an address in the continental U.S. (I live in Hawaii). There was never any indication that the address I gave was an issue, I receive all my mail at the address given.
The tracking information given was insufficient, and there was also no email to inform me of a problem until I initiated the inquiry.

Do not buy from this site, I believe the item came from China which tells me a lot. Thankfully I used my PayPal account to purchase this item, and they investigated the transaction and FloryDay refunded my money. If I didn't use Payday, I'd be out almost $40 for the blouse.

Buyer Beware!

RESOLVED

• FloryDay's response · Nov 04, 2018

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,