Florida Power & Light [FPL] — cost of energy
It amazes me that my bill stays the same with a week of no power. What amazes me even more is a $400 bill the month after a storm. Hmm, did we need to make up for some expenditures.
I keep my house at 79 to 80 degrees. I can only imagine what my bill would be if I kept it at the normal 69 to 72!
Oh, yea, by the way, I have a wire hanging in my pasture. I called to report it, no phone calls, no line crew, not a bit of communication. Also, it took way too much of my time to get past the robot on the other end of the phone to speak with a person.
More Florida Power & Light [FPL] Complaints & Reviews
- Fpl (Florida Power & Light) - deposit demand 
- FPL - disconnection 
- Florida Power And Light Residential Electricity - deposit requirement 
- FPL - security deposit 
- FPL - does not accept visa 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - restore power
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - needless landscape destruction
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - downed lines 
- FPL - super high bill for no reason 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - new customer service request and deposit refund then increased