Florida Power And Lightpower reconnect

A

Service was disconnected for nonpayment. I paid $413.00 to reconnect service at 5:39 p.m. I was told that and order had been placed to restore power. I called 5 times between 6:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. Each and every time I was informed an order had been placed for restoration. I asked every person I spoke to if people worked after 5:00. They all told me crews were working and an order had been placed.

I get that it was my fault for not having the money to pay. I get that it is my fault. But why did no one tell me the truth? We have a generator we ran several times, but not enough to keep my food from spoiling. Now I don't have money to pay FPL, and I need to buy food and I still don't have power. Why couldn't anyone tell me the truth??

My husband called for the 7th time this morning and spoke to someone and he told him that an order had not been issued to reconnect until 6:00 a.m. this morning. All 5 people told us the order had been placed last nigth for reconnect and crews did work at night.

I needed to run my generator last night and I would have if we had known there would be no power all night. It's 9:00 a.m. the following day and I still am without power.