FlixBus / FlixMobilitydriver and luggage staff

I'm writing to complain in the strongest terms about the abusive, rude, obnoxious behavior of a Flixbus driver, and, more importantly, his luggage assistant. It was the 68X service from Frankfurt to Amsterdam. I believe the driver's name was Peter (although he refused to give it me at first) and he gave his luggage lacky as "Johnny, " although I don't believe for a second that was his real name.

In all my time travelling with Flixbus and having a very pleasant experience, on the final leg of my tour of the world lasting over 8 years I get these guys. They treated passengers like pieces of [censored]. They robbed me of 9 euros when I'd clearly paid for an extra bag, and then they laughed about it. The luggage guy was especially rude, with many passengers visibly upset and distressed. This didn't stop in Frankfurt, the driver continued to be a [censored] in Amsterdam, clearly to the upset of some women trying to find their bags.

Upon reporting these "men" to the Flixbus office in Amsterdam, the nice lady behind the counter said they were aware of his attitude. He was "known" to staff. Why the [censored] then is he still employed? "This is my bus, if you don't like it then you can take a train" this wanker commented when I tried to explain to him I'd paid for extra luggage.

You owe me 9 euros. In fact, I want a full refund for this horrible experience. Please respond ASAP. Although I'm not holding out any hope.

Regards,