FlixBus / FlixMobilitypanorama booking fee for booking nbr# [protected]

B Jun 09, 2019

Hi,
I took a FlixBus from Heidelberg to Berlin with reference to booking nbr [protected]. I paid 9.98 euro to get two Panaromic seats in the trip. My seat nbr was 1C & 1D. The bus driver did not let me take my seat and instead made me and partner sit on 2A&2B. I asked him why and he said that it was reserved for drivers. I have the picture to prove that the second driver was sleeping and occupying seat 1C&1D.

This being the case I am asking refund of 9.98 euro which was charged to me by the reservation officer in Heidelberg.

I have 4 more trips coming with FlixBus and I hope this is not repeated and I have to lodge a complaint again for similar issue.

Thanking you,