Flixaddict.comFalse advertisement

R

This website lying about the product they have. it will redirect to https://www.movielush.com or other domain name seem like random and then register you to http://www.flixaddict.com/ and after you finish register and key in your credit card info. suddenly the movies you want is not available, to cancel subscription. it will charge you usd 1

• Mi
    Michelle Amanda Mclaughlin Nov 20, 2018

Iv jus got my bank s.ments in post to find out did company av bin obtaining money from it

Reviewer15322 Oct 26, 2015

I signed up for the free trial, and my credit card was billed $39.95. I realized this as soon as I submitted the credit card info. First thing I did was call my bank in the morning to NOT APPROVE the charge!

rebecca love Jun 16, 2014

this is a scam site all of the complaints are true customer service hangs up on you puts you on hold to talk to a supervisor then they hang up again it is a rip off for sure they do charge your credit card and will not refund your money the comment about exiting the site from the unhappy customer is true this is a fraudulent scam company and it is getting away with taking thousands of dollars from consumers.the customer service person states you should of understood what you were reading and it is your fault you didn't cancel with in 5 days, that is not what all of it says and you do get told to push the wrong buttons to exit then you are enrolled anyways and charged on your credit card, this should be a class action law suit for sure.

• Oh
    Ohke Mimre May 25, 2014

Same as MovieLush.com, is FlixAddict.com, realHD.com, etc.etc... False advertisement, poor products & services. =
    ALL Online BS LYING SCAMMING THIEVES and they will hang up on customers with any problems. Sign up fee is 1 $ and then, 27-50 $ a month...
    Cancellation fees are then charged and continuously, add more and more fees, onto the amount. They also all promise, one thing and then screw you over. ERGO = Promises written in water...

Look up on Google.com, SimilarSites.com and [redacted].com, etc..., before you signs up for anything nowadays.
    There is about 40 Similar Sites to MovieLush.com.
    THEY ALL have the IDENTICAL text = Watch movies instantly online... And all have = Sign up for Free. ( And that's a lye )
    And they all have a 5 day trial period... = Same BS... I suspect that it's maybe the same IP Server, with 40 different Web addresses.?
    So I'm glad, that I look it up first, they only got my Spam E-Mail add...
    Also from Denmark... (~~, )

• Oh
    Ohke Mimre May 25, 2014

Same as MovieLush.com is, FlixAddict.com, realHD.com, etc.etc... False advertisement, poor products & services. =

There is about 40 Similar Sites to MovieLush.com.
    THEY ALL have the IDENTICAL text = Watch movies instantly online... And all have = Sign Up for Free... ( and that's a lye )
    And they all have a 5 day trial period... = Same BS... So I'm glad, that I look it up first, they only got my Spam E-Mail add...
    Ohke from Denmark... (~~, )

• Di
    disappointed mother Jan 24, 2014

I've just got ripped off by this company!! $50.00 nzd is what they took out of my account today without notifying me.. I dont even remember signing up to this free trial, but it still doesnt give them the right to go in to peoples accounts and taking their hardworking money!! I am a single mother of 5 and very disappointed! If there is any way of getting my money back please help me!!

• Wa
    Wayne Turpin Jan 02, 2014

Advertised movie but it was not in their database. Ad said it was there and I signed up just for the movie. Techs all apologetic. But could not help me. Also strikingly similar to hdcavern and their MO. I did not have a good experience -was charged 0ver 80 dollars and of course both were no refundable - after I cancelled I could not get access to the site - again called support to register my issue. Wrong browser - must be a problem the way I am inputting my email address -must be a problem with my password etc etc etc. I had to give up in frustration. Stay away.

• Es
    essensen Sep 13, 2013

Hey!
    That has happened to me too, what do we do?
    There must be a way. Did any out there get the money back and how did you do it.
    Please lets help each other.

Sanne from Denmark

• Hu
    Hung-yu Chang Sep 10, 2013

I was charged for 50 USD every month, even I did not visit this web site for wtaching movies.
    I cancelled my credict card to prevent their scam.

jameswilkie Dec 07, 2012

can u take my card off the site please dont want and i need my money. james wilkie

jameswilkie Dec 07, 2012

i never order any movies off this site why did u take my damn money. james wilkie

• Co
    Coms Sep 20, 2012

Takes money but no movie.

Red Domino Jul 31, 2012

Sorry, me again! Was just reading their terms and they don't even state that you will be charged for cancelling with them and there are other things not mentioned on there that people should be able to know before they sign up. Deceitful SCAMMERS!!!

Red Domino Jul 31, 2012

I would also like to add that I didn't know anything about the $1 charge for cancelling my membership! Will NEVER use Flixaddict again or recommend them to anyone.

Red Domino Jul 31, 2012

I was charged after only 28 days, despite it saying that you are charged every 30 days. I'd forgotten I'd signed up to the free trial. I wasn't impressed that you have to give them your card details and I wasn't reminded in any way about my signing up. I was looking through my bank statements and saw the name of the company and that I was charged $7.95 and couldn't even remember who they were, so I checked online and then cancelled my membership. If they did charge only every 30 days, I could have cancelled my membership BEFORE being charged that final time. It really is false advertising, making you think you can watch films for free, then making you give bank details and I'll bet they hope you forget to cancel during the 5 day free trial so they can charge you for absolutely NOTHING. I didn't even use the site. I'm sure I was looking to watch a program in a series, typed it in, and then this site came up, saying you can watch this show for free, then when I looked on the site for it, it wasn't there, it is just a movie rental site! It's disgusting that these online companies can advertise what they like and get away with it.

• Is
    ishiwata alicia Mar 13, 2012

to cancell my billing

• Is
    ishiwata alicia Mar 13, 2012

i am verrysorry,
    coz i wanted to cancel my i tem at this time...

[email protected]

• Tr
    traumadude3 Oct 19, 2011

never knew i was being charged cause never used it. when i called customer service i was put on hold even though their website claimed it was only 30 seconds. flixaddict sucks and all should stay away from it, netflix is better and cheaper

• Dy
    dylerturden Jun 15, 2011

Scam!
    They charged my CC over $100 despite saying that the service was free. I never even used this site!

• Ak
    akent Apr 20, 2011

They charged me $34.95 for free movies.

• Fl
    flixsscam Apr 17, 2011

flixaddict.com has a free sign up that says you will not be billed for a free trial. 5 days later you are charged 39.95 for content that is unknown. When you call them because you feel that you are miss charged they say they do not refund money. I was miss lead by the free sign up and now I have been rob of 40 dollars. I will have my credit card fight it. But am unsure at this time if I am obligated to pay for something I did not intend to pay for. Completely dissonest business. Please look into this none sense. T