Flirt.comthis web site is the most used by more scammers then I have ever associated myself with

N

This web site is the most used by more scammers then I have ever associated myself with. These people need to police their website. I personally was scammed for over $6, 200 and they just prey on men. I cannot go on that site and have a woman IM me asking me for money...they need to get it together or they should be punished.

RESOLVED

• Updated by Kay Douglas · May 09, 2018

Someone has used my card and i want my money back and info onuser who used my card ending in 2872. Please call me to fix this please. [protected]

• Updated by Alexander Hudson · Jul 13, 2018

I wait for there response. Yet another scam. Grrr

• Flirt.com's response · Feb 06, 2019

Hello! Could you please contact our Customer Support via email [protected] and our managers will assist you with your query. Regards

• Updated by Tynice1496 · Oct 01, 2019

They absolutely do not ever let you delete your account

• Updated by harold56 · Oct 14, 2019

please cancel my account refund my money and deactivate all subscription

• Br
    Bruno TC Feb 29, 2020

I had a 3 day trial on flirt.com and it was about to expire
    The policy of the site is that when a trial ends, they automatically charge you for the monthly fee
    I wanted to cancel my account, but instead I was charged U$$19, 99
    I want to end my subscription and that the company returns that amount to me

Flirt.com / Together Networks Holdings Mar 10, 2020

@Bruno TC Hey!
    Please, contact us via email address [protected] so we can investigate your issue.

• Lc
    Lc2010 Feb 18, 2020

Hi i want to cancel my subscription but it wont let me on the website

John Paul lowe Dec 12, 2019

I am complaining about my subscriptions charges I would like back

Flirt.com / Together Networks Holdings Jan 02, 2020

@John Paul lowe Hey!
    We will certainly look further into your query and use your feedback to improve our service. We are always looking for members' feedback as a way of ensuring that the websites are of the highest quality possible, so we thank you for providing us with your opinion.

• Ha
    harold56 Oct 20, 2019

please i want my money refunded because i never chose any other billing services after the 3 day trial please refund it or else am going the companies sites my details my profile is harold56 send me my money [censored] and cancel the subscription i dont want it it happened 13th of october 2019

• Ra
    Rahul Saha Oct 19, 2019

Sir I want services from flirtin as I have taken subscription . Sir they told that a call will come but no call came . So sir I request to to fix the problem as soon as possible

Flirt.com / Together Networks Holdings Nov 01, 2019

@Rahul Saha Hey! Flirtin is not our service, sorry

• Gi
    Gimme Oct 07, 2019

I have cancelled repeat billing numerous times but I still continue to be charged. I want to cancel this account as the website is clearly a scam. My username is fredo and my ID is [protected]

• Ty
    Tynice1496 Oct 07, 2019

I have done every single step to delete my account and cancel membership cannot be done

• So
    Softtu5 Sep 23, 2019

Trying cancel my subscription it says call them but wont, I'll be contacting attorney general, it's a racket you wont meet anyone all are scammers or wanting talk dirty that's stupid. I will get it stopped with that or a attorney.

• Bj
    BJ Stipich Sep 16, 2019

I'm still being charged for your services why?

• Ro
    robbobbob Sep 08, 2019

after paying for a 3 day trial i'm suddenly having to pay for 3 separate subscriptions none of witch i wanted to subsrbcie too, and i cant seem to cancel the subscription . this is a scam. i would like my account deactivated and any subscriptions cancelled and refunded.

Flirt.com / Together Networks Holdings Sep 30, 2019

@robbobbob Hey!

• Ra
    Rahul Chandu Aug 24, 2019

Hi, My ID is [protected] and I am trying to deactivate account and repeat billing but I am not receiving code to my email [email protected] as registered to continue the process. Please look into it urgently.

Thanks

Flirt.com / Together Networks Holdings Aug 30, 2019

@Rahul Chandu Hey! Your subscription has been cancelled. Regards

• Mo
    Mohamad Farid Aug 19, 2019

I want to cancel my auto subscription and deactivate my account. My account id is [protected].

• Ga
    Ganneshh KKarva Aug 07, 2019

I used this account last month which was very useless and also opted a 1 month package. Now it has charged me 11$ for this month automatically . I don't want to use this stop my subscription and also refund my money . My I'd is [protected]. Thank you

• Ga
    Gagr90 Aug 06, 2019

I just want to cancel and delete my account I don't want to use it and I don't want to be charged tried to cancel online my id number is [protected] I want this sorted. I don't want to have to call ant numbers like the website is saying this is the biggest scam going all it is is fake profiles on there

• Bl
    Blueboy87 Jun 25, 2019

Recently been trying to response to messages but all I get on the page is that the website is held by a company and it doesn't go any further
    You have also taken money out of my account. I was intending to cancel my subscription

• Ge
    George37474 Jun 19, 2019

My email address is [email protected]

I claimed a three day trial for £2.97 today and I've tried to cancel the membership numerous times as I'm not happy with the service and the website will not let me cancel it no matter how many times I try.

• Mi
    Michael chiassaro May 18, 2019

Hi there I been trying to phone and cancel the 3 day subscription but had no answer so this is my official cancellation notice my reference number is [protected] I look forward to hearing your response and kind regards m.chiassaro

Satyam Ladva Apr 27, 2019

Can't unsubscribe from 3 day trial subscription and phone line continuously on busy. Definitely a scam!

• Ae
    Aeub Apr 21, 2019

Please i want my money back because i saw 99p per day first and i didnt understand it and i gave my details and even filrt shared my card details to other company as well i have lose nearly over £100
    So PLEASE i ask for refounding money
    Aeubsalih
    Thanks

• Am
    Amirul Ryan Mar 10, 2019

Im trying to deactivate subscription and why till now didn't deactivate? I want to unsubscribe it ! Because it too expensive for me ! im too brokee. I had try so many times but it still not working ! I dont want to be charged ! I want to deactive subscription! Please dont charge me 🙏🏻 This my user ID [protected]

• Ry
    Ryan D’Elboux Aug 28, 2018

I've noticed that I have $45 taken out of my account for a month even tho i subscirbed for only 1 week and then I cancelled my subscription but it says that I didn't and it continued with that extra cost of $45 for 1 month!!!

• Su
    Sufyan Tasawar Aug 28, 2018

I want to buy a 3 days free package and the cost is 1.47euro and i will pay but when i go to pay you charge 9 euro and some cent more it is request to check please and refund me i am new here please help me am waithing

• Ka
    Kay Douglas Aug 20, 2018

There was a charge from another person using my charge card I'd like to get this fixed so I don't get charged anymore. I didn't approve these charges for membership and the full upgrade.

• Al
    Alexander Hudson Aug 15, 2018

I paid for subscribing to this site then met Kissable who directed me to slapper book. More of my money went. I was scammed and require a refund. Pleasent contact Alex Hudson on [protected]

Chip1066 Apr 18, 2017

I agree this site is a scam, they scammed over £47 plus international charges and then closed access to the site ( apparently) it's totally rigged! I got a payment took by some electrical firm that doesn't even exist ! And as I can't get access to the site you can't get in touch to get a refund! ( of which I hear is impossible) you can tell it's a scam site because as soon as you hook up with anyone your on for exactly 10 mins then they disappear! Plus you will find the conversations are guided, almost as if it was it was from an Robotic Automation Platform like in call centre. This site is a joke! It needs to be taken off line!

• Mo
    money2345 Aug 24, 2015

I agree this site Is full of [email protected] !!! I thought it was strange when I kept getting message saying that there in my area and the live on the other side of the world! And they would say that i checked them out I haven't! I want my money back!!!

Sean Adams May 21, 2015

The site is a total scam. I wish to be taken off the mailing list.

Sean Adams May 13, 2015

Damn right it is. This site needs to be taken down.

Sean Adams May 06, 2015

The site is a total waste of time. The people aren't even real. It's a big ripoff.

Sereja3000 May 22, 2012

agree to MissHerrero, I spent a lot of time at this kind of sites and everything was alright! and if somebody asking you to send him money, it's stange because you came to this site first of all to find your love, but not money!)
    thanks for attention
    best wishes..

• Pr
    Promiseu Jun 04, 2017

@Sereja3000 This site is the BIGGEST SCAM ever.. Your not talking to real people... READ THE FINE PRINT.. There job is to keep you over your time so they can rebill you up to $40.00 dollars.. It say Trail period .99 cents.. But read the contract it allows them to charge you again if you don't cancel.. And they try to make that hard also.. After you do EVERYTHING to delete you account ONLINE.. Then you have to call them by phone.. They will send you a code then you have to sign in again and go through the process again this time adding the code..
    When you call to cancel your account they will do all in their power to tell you about a 7 day free period at another site.. This is to keep you on the site you signed up for the time needed to bill you at the higher rate..
    Don't take my word for it.. Try to cancel your account..
    Also they tell you.. IF you sign back in for any reason your account is automatically renewed.. Which now means without your knowledge they will start billing you again.. TRUST me they figured out one thing.. NO ONE READS THE FINE PRINT!!! I had to fight with the guy to cancel EVERYTHING.. He tried and tried and I asked him.. What do you NOT UNDERDTAND ABOUT THE WORD "CANCEL"..
    Take this as a true warning before lesson.. It a scam.. OH>> this is how I figured it out.. Notice all the people that pop up in your area.. Ask them what part of the town they live in.. They never have a answer because they are all overseas running this scam..

• Mi
    MissHerrero Oct 11, 2011

I don't understand what Niplane is talking about too. I met a man thru this site and the rest whom I met were decent and polite. There are plenty of people really looking for relationship or friendship, just be patient and don't call fakes people who are just not interested in you. Keep searching, like I did... you should be thankful, cause the site is getting more and more handy every day, and it's not that much money that you pay...

• Pr
    Promiseu Jun 04, 2017

@MissHerrero You are a true LIE.. This site is the BIGGEST SCAM ever.. Your not talking to real people... READ THE FINE PRINT.. There job is to keep you over your time so they can rebill you up to $40.00 dollars.. It say Trail period .99 cents.. But read the contract it allows them to charge you again if you don't cancel.. And they try to make that hard also.. After you do EVERYTHING to delete you account ONLINE.. Then you have to call them by phone.. They will send you a code then you have to sign in again and go through the process again this time adding the code..
    Don't take my word for it.. Try to cancel your account..

• Je
    jean.owens Sep 28, 2011

Started off a bit an uncomfortable experience but things got much better quick enough. Had a few problems with a person on the site who wouldn’t leave me alone for a while. But I emailed the site admin team and they got back to me straight away and showed me how to block that user so they wouldn’t bother me any more. At first I chatted anonymously in the chat rooms to try and get to know other users before revealing my profile to them. I found this useful as I was getting hassle at the time and allowed me to continue to enjoy using the site without worry. Chatting in the chatrooms can be fun, a bit too fast and furious at times, but once you get a handle on it it starts to become a lot of fun, and you soon find out the differences in the type of people that use the different chat rooms that you can enter. Not had any real life dates yet, but that’s down to my shyness more than a lack of interest... Honest!!! I like it here cos it’s really easy to get to know someone well and find out all the little details and similarities I have with people without totally exposing myself or giving out sensitive details. I was a bit worried it would be a bit too full on for me but, while there are some very forward and sometimes cheeky people on the site, there’s allsorts on here and the trick is to just take your time and eventually you’ll find (and with any luck attract!) people on the same wavelength, but for me so far it’s just been about having a bit of a giggle and seeing what happens! Hopefully I’ll bump into you on there soon!