Flirt.comI want to cancel my subscription but you are keep charging me!

G

I have registered as a test on www.flirt.com.

I was charged the first month. I wanted then to cancel tha automatic subscription.

My user id is: [protected]

Called on the 14th of June and confirmed cancellation by the call center.

I was billed a subscription at the 14thf of July. This is FRAUD!

Please help me to Cancel my subscription immediately!

I want to cancel my subscription but you are keep charging me!

RESOLVED

• Flirt.com's response · Feb 05, 2019

Hey! Please contact our Customer Support via email [protected] and our managers will assist you with your query. Regards

• Ro
    roywint May 17, 2019

Good Day,

Please i want my account deactivated and there should be no further billing...My ID is [protected] i found someone else in one of my vacations and there is this issue of repeated billing.I have tried to resolve it my self, but it does not work.Please do the needful., Thanks.

• Ph
    Philip Dobbins Apr 18, 2019

this is the same thing that happened to me. I deactivated my account and you charged me anyway.

JayJay Folkard Jan 01, 2019

Same has happened to me did you resolve this? If so how? Ive ordered a new bank card so they cant taks money out