Fling Passionads Americansinglesmatch. Comyahoo Personals, Amature Match, Adultfreind Findertrueall are a totalscam, rip-off-fake, swindlers

K

yes im seperated and after a terrible marriage ,i decided to put my self back on the market ,but im not one to really want to go out there and persue them so i decided my choices would be better if i used these sites ,so i did i opened all of them and in 2 months time i still havent got a real reply from any one other than youll recieve a message ,but when you write them back ,thats the end of it and then theres the others lurking that are from other countries wanting money to come to this country and i had to find out the hard way after sending one of them money ,ive done some reserch to find out by going to the us imigration site that it wasnt at all that easy and more than likly not even possible .and then all that say there on line but try to find one that is .and how about all the pictures that are not the norm and all the spam,please any one that reads this they are preying on us that are down in the dumps I think at this point you would be better off to just let it happen than to cost you money to once again be let down,and now tonite i was contacted by match maker international and went to meet with a representive to find out they were going to charge me 1,900 to become a member and after a little reserch i found out after going to consumers site that they to, are another one .please be aware that times have changed .today your word means nothing after a sale .do some easy checking before you buy especially if you in a vunerable state ,or you too may have to learn the hard way .dont ever give up hope. it will happen in its own time k.barnes in michigan

More Fling Passionads Americansinglesmatch. Comyahoo Personals, Amature Match, Adultfreind Findertrue Complaints & Reviews

Charlotte83 Nov 12, 2018

Why is my account disabled for nothing I've tried setting new one up and that won't let me either

Joe10001 Oct 31, 2018

I subscribed for two days at £5.49 you took that plus an extra £54.49 please refund the £54.49 ASAP this is going to cause me serious problems and I will have to raise a complaint with the bank. Please refund without delay and remove my details from your system

• Ki
    Kimgkush111 Oct 27, 2018

I accepted a 2 day trial and, got, charged $40 for, it right after I, signed up so in short I would like my account cancelled and funds refunded to, my card please and, thank you..., ...username is kingkush111 email is [email protected] sure what else I need to write I just want my card refunded and account deleted...

• Be
    Beajei Oct 22, 2018

If you don't delete my account I will file a lawsuit against you, because this a fraud. My email address is [email protected] I will be waiting for it to get deleted if not be prepared.

• Yo
    Young Meat Oct 14, 2018

I've reached my limit after a couple message I paid for a 2 day thing Nd I can't even use it don't try charge me after the two days
    Because I won't be paying it I'm sorry but when I can't even use the site to talk to people I ain't going to pay for it rather remove my limit it or refund me

• Ag
    Agomez1999 Aug 29, 2018

Can you guys stop charging my card? already token out 30$ off my bank & i let it slide but you guys took out another 10. quit this [censored] out or else you guys are gonna make this worse. i'm aware this [censored] is fake. so either give a refund & stop. unless you guys want a lawsuit. Either way i don't mind how it goes, Enjoy the rest of your day((-:

• He
    henry emond Aug 05, 2008

I think these websites are ### Theres some creepy guy in his cellar reading all the emails

• El
    Elle Dunn Jan 30, 2008

Being separated and vulnerable is no excuse for lack of common sense. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. If a profile contacts you on a dating site and the woman is of supermodel looks, and you're average at best, think twice!

You're in MI - why would you set your preferences to include foreign countries? You're opening yourself up to lots of requests for money! If you're seeking a foreign bride, there are reputable services that provide that, do some research.

Many women who join dating sites are looking for something enduring anyways - a desperate, vulnerable and even worse, separated man isn't ready for long term (even if you think you are). There's a reason eHarmony turned you down (which I am assuming, it wasn't mentioned) - statistics show you won't end up with anyone you date when you're still separated. Their goal is marriage and will not let those who are separated join.

So you were desperate and vulnerable and let yourself be duped. But had it been thru a personal ad, would you blame the newspaper for your bad luck? There's no excuse to not use common sense (read the TIPS!) when it comes to anything on the internet, no matter how desperate you are.