FlightNetwork.comunethical behaviour

C

On nove 20th, i booked tickets from flight network.com for my parents - flights from delhi to calgary - two business class tickets.
[protected] - mr kishore kumar holaram
[protected] - mrs rakhi kishore kuamr motwani

my dad's name was spelled wrong because of some letter limitation. So i called flight network and Ms. jinita shah told me that is ok. so i called the jet airways and KLM airlines and they both said they do not guarantee that they would be allowed on the plane with a missing letter on their boarding pass.
So i called ms. jinita shah again and she said its not their fault and if i want i can cancel my ticket, and not to waste her time. All, i requested is that they should have stated this policy while booking the ticket that if the name is more than 26 letters we should bot book the ticket as the name won't appear fully on the ticket.
Then some supervisor called me on 22nd and i explained him the same situation. he asked me to call him back
Then i called again in few hours and ms. jinita shah picks up the call again and i requested the transfer so she said ok if he is solving your issue then ok I will close the issue and that i shouldn't her again and only call the manager.

then next day a different manager called me again next day names shreyas joshi. and he said he will fix it but he will have to charge me again and the money for first ticket will be refunded to me. so i got excited and i started thanking him.
he fixed the ticket for me and since nov 24th and today i haven't got refund.
i received following email on nov 24th at 6:20 pm from shreyas joshi:

"Booking ID 5628581
People
Shreyas Joshi
To chunky.[protected]@yahoo.com Nov 24 at 6:20 PM
Hello Chunky,

As per our conversation, I have processed new reservation for Kishore for total amount of 4280.71.

You will receive refund of this complete amount in three different part
1) Airline refund for 4063.93
2) Flight network will refund you 216.78

You will receive new E tickets shortly.

Thanks,
Shreyas Joshi | Travel Sales Consultant
T: 1.800.671.5032 ext 2604 | A: 2947A Portland Dr. Oakville, ON L6H 5S4
Book @ Flight Network | Check out our Blog | Like us on Facebook
Click here for a list of International phone numbers"

I waited and then i called again on dec 6th and 7th and left voicemails. but no one replied. then on 8th i got hold of mr joshi and he said oh i will email accounts department. and he sent me this message:

that i will get the refund from flight network in 5- 7business days for amount 216.78 .

i informed him that i got the refund from airlines already.

At this point, i lost my cool. i have at least called 20 times to jet airways and ilm airlines for the mistake the flight network made and ms jinita shah said that its my mistake that i shouldn't have booked flights with them if i had so many problems. like seriously are you kidding me? nobody has any problem if you would accept the accountability for it and own the mistake and try to fix it

at least after calling 50 times and being on hold for i don' t know how many hours, i lost my cool; i yelled at mr joshi . and he said do whatever you want to do, i can't help you with refund. my job is to let them know and i have done it. and hanged up the call. Then i called again, mr abusar picked up the called and said mr shreyas is busy and doesn't want to talk to you. and he said you have to be in queue to get refund.

like seriously, my only mistake was that i booked flights from fight network, which i won't repeat again.

first name error. then denying the accountability to won a mistake. then somebody else fixes it and i don't have a refund and i get to face situations like manager shreyas joshi denying calls to answer when a customer is going to get his refund which is his right. and your associate abusar is helping such rude managers. i am a district manager in Town shoes limited/DSW. if i was a manager, these kind of associate would be fired right away for treating a customer in worst way possible and giving such a hard time for giving refund for the mistake that flight network made and the one who spent over 9K for a single booking from you guys...Totally unacceptable, rude and ridiculous service service behaviour represented ...not acceptable on any day...

terrible experience with flight network, , , i didn't expect that after spending for 2 business class tickets. embrassing its a canadian company...