[Resolved] FlightNetwork.com — saudia flight
Me and my husband were sold a flight on FlightNetwork that after purchasing we could not use.
It was a flight we purchased 2 days ago from Manchester UK to Manila Philippines. The flights were due in January 2019. We had a layover in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. However the layover on the way there was of 22 hours which is forbidden by the law in the country. A layover of over 12 hours requires a visa which the Saudi government don't deliver. They have asked the airline not to sell layover of over 12 hours, however, some travel agencies still offer these flights to be purchased. We quite naively booked it not expecting we would be refused to board the plane. When doing some research online we very quickly realised the mistake of the travel agent and tried to change our flight. The only option they gave us was to cancel our trip and book a different flight. We had spent all our economy in buying these flights so had to cancel the whole trip and lost our money. I accepted the fact we have lost our money but would like to save others making the same mistake (lots of people have had exactly the same problem when you look at forums). I sincerely hope you can be of help.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More FlightNetwork.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] FlightNetwork.com - appalling service 
- FlightNetwork.com - credit cards fraud 
- Flight Network - credit card charged twice
- [Resolved] Flight Network - overcharged on flights booked online
- FlightNetwork.com - unauthorized charge
- FlightNetwork.com - account help
- [Resolved] FlightNetwork.com - almost missed flight due to missing coupon code and did not get the seats I reserved
- FlightNetwork.com - double booked and being charged twice! and rude customer service!
- Flight Network - deleted my flight 
- [Resolved] FlightNetwork.com - double booking charges