[Resolved] FlightNetwork.com — appalling service
Flight Network's service is appalling. When I booked a ticket on their website I was double charged (they made 2 bookings on the same flight in the same name, and there is no way I made a mistake in going thru the booking process). When I called their 24/7 help number, I was kept on hold for a total of 1 1/2 hours on a long distance call from Malaysia. I didn't matter what time of the day or night I called. I sent emails, no reply. I still am trying to get thru to them and am now afraid I will in fact be double charged for the flight (more than USD 1100 extrat charge). It's disgraceful. Do they actually have anyone servicing their call lines?
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More FlightNetwork.com Complaints & Reviews
- FlightNetwork.com - credit cards fraud 
- Flight Network - credit card charged twice
- [Resolved] Flight Network - overcharged on flights booked online
- FlightNetwork.com - unauthorized charge
- FlightNetwork.com - unethical behaviour
- FlightNetwork.com - account help
- [Resolved] FlightNetwork.com - almost missed flight due to missing coupon code and did not get the seats I reserved
- FlightNetwork.com - double booked and being charged twice! and rude customer service!
- Flight Network - deleted my flight 
- [Resolved] FlightNetwork.com - double booking charges