[Resolved] FlightNetwork.comalmost missed flight due to missing coupon code and did not get the seats I reserved

R Aug 05, 2018

We have traveled with Flighthub for many years but our last trip was a disaster. We arrived 3 hours before departure and went to print our boarding passes. There was an error in the system and we were told to see one of the woman at the desk. We waited 30 minutes for her to contact the help desk who then told her that she should contact Air Austria directly. When we had booked our tickets we were to fly with Air Austria but our flight was changed to Air Canada. The woman was unable to print our boarding passes since a coupon code was missing in the system. We waited an additional 90 minutes while she phoned, emailed and texted Air Austria. They never responded. We were then told to see another woman who would cancel our plane tickets and reissue new tickets. With less than an hour my husband had to run across the airport to put our suitcases on the conveyor belt. Our suitcases were lost for 3 days. When we finally had our boarding passes with less than 40 minutes we had to push ourselves to the front of the line in customs and explain that there was a problem with our tickets. This was a Friday and hundreds of people were ahead of us in line.
I am a diabetic and I need to eat and drink every 4 hours. Because we had to run to catch our flight I was unable to eat like I had planned at the airport. When we finally boarded the plan we realized that the seats which we had pay an additional $75 each way given to someone else. We had booked our seats in January 2018 to fly June 2018 so that we could reserve our seats early. I showed our etickets to the stewardess and she said that there was nothing she could do and that we should make a complaint when we returned home. People were staring at us on the plane because I was complaining about the seats which were given to someone else. It was very embarrassing. The seat that I reserved on our return trip was also given to someone else. I feel that we should be compensated for our distress that we went through.
flight booking number [protected]

FlightNetwork.com

• Resolution Statement

• FlightNetwork.com Customer Care's Response · Sep 18, 2018

Hello Rudolf,
    We do apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered with FlightHub. Unfortunately, we are not able to assist you with reservations that are not booked with our agency Flight Network. Please contact FlightHub directly for assistance.
    Regards,