Flexibuscoach driver left without warning while going through custom clearance

S Jun 19, 2019

BOOKING NO. [protected]

Dear sir I wish to log a complaint about your driver who left while I was going through custom clearance yesterday.
I took my coach from brussel Midi departing 13:55. I was the last one in custom area and by the time i repacked by small hand luggage the customs told me that my coach had left. Now I was not in custom. For an excessive amount of time I was just the last one and i beleive that the driver should have at least had the courtesy of notifying me. I was very very distressed by this experience as I was coming from a long trip from the caribbean. In that process I lost my phone charger my hand free headphone and food and drinks I had left on my seat with a scarf. I am very disappointed as this was my second trip I had with flexibus and i thought that your company was very good as I have used the service to brussels airport.
I would like an investigation in the mater and look forward hearing from you.