Flagstar Bankovercharging

E

I just got off phone with Flagstar. I had called to inform them that my escrow analysis was incorrect as it had used the wrong insurance amount. I was told that since my insurance was only $135 less and not the $250 less they would do nothing and instead force me to pay and extra 10 - 20$ a month for the next year because they won't do another analysis. This error on their part is 4 months old and they just did the analysis last week but didn't update their info and ran it on bad numbers. I would never get another loan from them and will move this loan as soon as I can.

I should have just short sold it and let them eat the loss on the loan, but I was brought up differently. Terrible customer service avoid at all costs

MAURICE6513 Apr 08, 2012

TO WHOM IT MY CONCERN, I REALLY FEEL THAT DISCRIMINATION WAS AGAINST ME BECAUSE I'M BLACK AND I WAS TRYING TO GET A LOAN MODIFICATION WITH FLAGSTAR BANK SENSE 12/2/2009 WHEN I GOT LAID OFF FROM WORK THE SAME DAY AND I KEPT SENDING TO THE PAPER WORK OVER TO FLAGSTAR BANK AND KEPT CALLING AND CALLING AND THEY KEEP TELLING ME THAT NO ONE WAS ASSIGN TO YOUR CASE YET SO THAT WHEN I TRIED TO GET HELP LEGAL HELP AND FLAGSTAR KEPT TELLING THEM WE DON'T HAVE OFF OF THE PAPER WORK WHICH IT WAS SENT TO FLAGSTAR AND I HAVE ALL OF MY PAPER WORK SENSE 2009 ON WHAT I SENT TO FLAGSTAR THAT'S WHY I FEEL THAT DISCRIMINATION PLAYED A ROLE IN THIS CASE WHEN THE GOVERMENT HAVE ALL OF THESE PROGREMS TO HELP HOMEOWNER OUT AND I LOSE MY HOUSE TO FORECLOSURE AND WHICH I GET A LETTER ON 3/26 2012 I SOULD EXPECT A FOLLOW UP WITHIN 15 CALENDER DAYS ABOUT A TRADITIONAL MODIFICATION THEN I REC'D A LETTER ON 3/28/2012 THAT I WASN'T INELIGIBLE FOR A LOAN MODIFICATION WHEN FLARSTAR NEW THE HOUSE WAS FORECLOSE ON 11/10/2011 WHICH THEY NEW THAT I WASN'T GOING TO GET A LOAN MODIFICATION THATS WHY I KNOW IT WAS A RACE CARD WITH ME BECAUSE FLAGSTAR WAS GOING GET THE MONEY BACK FROM HUD/FHA AND I NEVER REC'D A LETTER FROM FLAGSTAR SAYING THAT I WASN'T INELIGIBLE UNTIL 3/28/2012 OVER 2 YEAR WHEN I WAS TRYING EVERYTHING TO KEEP MY HOUSE AND WORK OUT A PLAN WITH THE BANK BUT IT DIDN'T HAPPEN A ALL, SO IM VERY UPSET WHITH THIS BECASUE IT WENT TO LONG AND WHICH FLAGSTAR NEW I WAS TRYING EVEYTHING IN MY POWER TO GET THIS MATTER TAKEN CARE OF AND THIS IS THE OUTCOME ON MY HOUSE WHICH WAS WRONG BECAUSE I DIDN'T WAIT UNILT I WAS LATE 3 MONTHS BEFORE I GOT LAID OFF FROM WORK I STARTED IT THE SAME DAY, SO I WAS DISCRIMINATE AND EVERYONE DON'T KNOW WHATS GOING ON WITH THAT.

• Bu
    Busthebank Jan 31, 2012

I understand you frustration, contact the U.S. Department of Justice Civil Fraud Division. In many instances many of the practices that banks are using are fraudulent or can be in violation of your civil rights. you can call or write to them n Washington D.C.. There is also a watch dog group located Oklahoma that assists consumers with issue like this and foreclosure that was recently established. Go getum...

• Md
    mdotson32 Jan 05, 2012

Flagstar Bank has terrible service they cannot seem to get my escrow shortage payment figured out correctly, I had paid twice and the still say that I owe it. I have emailed them numerous times about the problem and tried to call but a minimum hour wait on phone to talk to someone.