Fitness 19 — keep getting charged after cancellation
I canceled my membership after getting Silver Sneakers (which is free). Mike, the manager, put my membership on hold instead of cancelling. After 6 months, I am being charged again, so I advised my bank that these were unauthorized charges. Now, Mike is threatening me with a collection agency. I am unable to use a gym at this time due to a broken back. Do you think this matters to him? Fitness 19 is a ripoff.
More Fitness 19 Complaints & Reviews
- Fitness 19 - buyer beware: refuse to refund
- Fitness 19 - employment
- Fitness 19 - lying to customers
- Fitness 19 - personal trainer scam
- Fitness 19 - deceptive business practices
- Fitness 19 Chino CA - unauthorized charges, bad customer service
- Fitness 19 - membership scam
- Fitness 19 - will not refund even when services have not be received
- Fitness 19 - incorrect cancelation
- Fitness 19 - dishonest!