firstSTREET/Jitterbug cell phonedouble debit from checking

S

Ordered phone 7/10/09 (Janet). Called 7/24 because phone not rec'd.
Jamal tells me order did not go through but he would be glad to process another order. He does not know why I was not notified when 1st order not processed. On 7/27 two phones, one by UPS (orig order) and one by FedEx (2nd order) arrive. Get instructions for returning and promptly do so. On 8/10 I finally speak with Supervisor Christopher and he understands my distress regarding debit ($207.47 ) from my checking acct. He also says cell phone was rec'd back 7/30. Assures me he will expedite (normally returns take at least 3 weeks - not stated anywhere in fine print). On 8/26, Desiree tells me credit was issued 8/24 but usually takes 3 to 5 business days to be applied. I, of course, by this time am completely out of patience and tell her that is beyond ridiculous since they were certainly able to immediatly debit my account for said cell phone. She just gives me one of many "I'm sorrys" I have already heard.
Will never recommend Jitterbug and I tell anyone I can about my awful ordeal with this company!!