First National Bank Of Marinfraudulant charges

I purchased a secured card from this bank and it was prepaid. The card was expired and I had my checks directly deposited. After I closed it mind you prepaid could not go over the limit, and it had served it's limit. Over 10 years later I get a letter from a collection agency and they say I owe over $700.00. I call Bank of Marin, Credit one bank now and when I tell them I am recording this call they want me to stop recording or they will hang up and I would not so they hung up. I find this bank to deceive many people and mess up credit scores they say they are repairing. I am too out done. Someone please tell me how to reverse this!! Help!!