First National Bank [FNB] South Africainvestor funds on deposit

I have been contacted first by Mohamed Mansour complaining that he has been Exiled from Egypt and now living in Saudi Arabia. He asks for Business Plan and after Signing my Non Disclosure Form I forward him the Deck for my Company. He responds with MOU to invest $15.6 Million of his funds for 49%. We counter with expanded financials and Modified MOU for 20%. He Accepts and Signs MOU. He then says he as Deposited the Funds in First National Bank of South Africa. A day later we get email from Mr. Lee Mhlongo supposedly the Manager at the FNB Bank.

Claiming he has Funds to invest in my company of $15.6 Million USD that he had on deposit securely with First National Bank of South Africa. Days later I am contacted by Lee Mhlongo directly with Account setup information to transfer Funds. He admits having copy of Signed MOU for 20% and $15.6 Million We go through proper bank Procedures after emailing Mr. Mhlongo and the account is setup. Account Number and PIN Code and Password. The Email gives me instructions to transfer up to $5 Million only per transaction.

As soon as successful Validation of Balance with Screen Shots and Initiate the Transfer Mr. Mhlongo comes back saying Authorities (3) have frozen the account in order to Validate Beneficiary. Scans of Passport and Driver LIcense are sent along with Picture. They then contact me 2 days later to say #1 Fly to Johannesburg to Validate me, or #2 HIre A 3rd Part for $7000 to act on my behalf. We login to the Bank and still see our funds. The Wire Transaction done is still mark held. Mr. Mhlongo notifies me ( [email protected] ) that I have 3rd Option to receive ATM Card and once activated at any registered bank that this will activate the Main Bank Account as well.

This is where due diligence pays off the Email Address comes up several times as Invalid. Logging into Bank the Contact Customer Card fails too. Searching SCAMS we find your site.

Ca