First For WomenInterrogation: claims

I have just about had it with first for women. My nephew (30y0) and I met up in an accident all because of someone who hijacked a car. These people drove into us. We were victims as well. They are interrogating us with tons and tons of questions - waiting for you to say something wrong and on that basis they would repudiate the claim. I would understand had the accident been our fault, but the source of this was caused by a 3rd party. They have now appointed an investigator to go to the police, phone my nephew, phone this one and that one; the whole world is now dragged into a matter that should have been dealt with on the principle of good faith. The trouble is that I was warned about first for women and their affiliates incl their underwriter. This is a matter that I am definitely taking up with the FAIS ombudsman. I have done my homework and the whole internet is flooded with complaints about this company and their service. Word of mouth is the best method of advertisement. People do not go for premium - rather go to SANTAM or another giant not this...